15. Family Visits

Setting: lima, married, working

Kurt and Blaine were kept busy in New York. At the last day of school Blaine took Kurt as his date to the teachers christmas party.

A few days later Kurt took Blaine as his date to Vogues christmas party, which was way more glorious than the one at school.

The day after they finally packed and make their way to the airport to go back to Lima for the holidays. Burt picked them up and they unpacked and ate dinner before going to bed. They are way to tired still because they staysed at Vogues party until 2 am.

The next day they felt more rested. They really needed a break and some holidays. Time in which they don't work and just do something they like.

In the noon everyone from their generation New Directions meets at McKinley. They have the school for themselves because of the holidays but they mostly stay in the choir room. Eleven young adults and their old teacher all back together to celebrate christmas and sing some christmas songs.

Everyone catches up with each other until the late afternoon and when Kurt and Blaine come home again they help Carol prepare the rest of the dinner so it's realy when Pam comes around six for christmas family dinner.

Dinner is ready shortly after Pam came at six. So now the Hudson-Hummels and the Andersons sit at the table and eat. Christmas music silently plays in the background while everybody chats.

Kurt and Blaine have to tell how's it going in New York and how everyone they saw at the reunion is doing. Burt has to update Kurt and Blaine about the progress in the congress and Pam and Carol talk about everything and nothing.

It's the same way they celebrated last year although Kurt and Blaine weren't married then and still went to college. But now they graduated and got jobs and married. But this, christmas like that in Lima, can be a new tradition in their lives.