16. Trying Something New

Setting: lima, married, working

"Are you still sure ou want to do that?" Blaine asks his husband but the chestnut haired man nods "I promised you. Remember?". "That was in high school. I didn't knew we would hold on to that or that you'll go through with it" Blaine says smiling.

Back then in high school Blaine told Kurt that one day he want to ride in a hot air ballon ad Kurt promised him that they'll do that together one day.

Today is the day he keeps his promise and even tho Kurt hates hights and flying he knows that it's Blaines child hood dream. Also trying something new doesn't hurt right?

The chestnut haired man closes the space between him and Blaine and kisses him softly before saying "I promised and I keep my promises. Also you and I are about to have a child and I feel like it's not the last time we're doing that". Both laugh on that.

"You're ready?" Blaine asks, holding out a hand to his husband. The an takes a deep breath, nods and intertwines his fingers with Blaines "Ready".

They hop inside the basket together and tell the professional that he can start the ride now. They would never do it without a professioal and non of them would ever had time to take a course to maybe one day be able to do that. In less than a month they will be parents and then they have even less time.

Kurt closes his eyes again when he feels the ballon lifting off the ground. He really hates flying but he feels a little better when Blaine wraps his arms around him from behind. He kisses Kurts shoulder and up to his neck to his ear. "I'm so happy you're doing this with me" he whispers nd Kurt answers "Anything for you my love".

He opens his eyes again after another deep breath. In he corner of his eyes he sees Blaines curls standing in all directions from his head and dancing in the soft wind. Then he conentrates on whats in front of him and Kurt has to admit that the view is breath taking.

Ignoring the fact that he stands in a big basket, transported by a ballon and without firm ground under his feets Kurt believes he could actually enjoy this.

He turns around in his husbands arms and kisses him before saying "I love you". "I love you too" Blaine answers and kisses the love of his life again.