10. Hair

Setting: nyc, boyfriends, college/high school

Being long distance isn't always easy but Kurt and Blaine somehow manage. And today Blaine comes to New York and stays for the weekend. Kurt has a few things planned and took a day off work at Spotlight Diner.

Finally theres a knock on the doorand Kurt practically runs to the door. He opens it and jumps into his boyfriends arms. "Hi" Kurt mumbles. "Hey" Blaine answers and nuzzles into the crook of Kurts neck. Only when they part again Kurt steps aside to let Blaine in.

They don't take long to unpack because sadly the younger boy doesn't stay very long but while he's here they will use the time. They can talk on the phone but their bodies missed wach other too. They hug now, share kisses, holding hands and switch little touches.

They spend the noon with cooking something and watching the show they always watch together. Instead just on face time like usually they can now cuddle. And while finally eating lunch Kurt tells Blaine what he has planned for them.

Tonight they go to the theatre. Not broadway but smaller. Very cozy and with talented people playing there. Elliott plays there, that's how Kurt discovered it. But he's not in this play because he focuses on his music at the moment but seeing what play they do at the moment Kurt just had to buy tickets.

After that they'll have dinner somewhere nice. And tomorrow they still have a few hours before Blaine has to leave again. In that time Kurt promised Blaines mom to help him with homework because the deal was that Blaine is allowed to come if he still does his school work.

When the evening comes closer Kurt and Blaine get ready for their date. Dress pants, shirts and Blaine with a bow tie while Kurt wears a tie. When they're dressed and their hair is done too the couple intertwines their fingers and leaves.

"That was amazing!" Blaine states when they leave the theatre again. "I know right?" Kurt says and laughs "A shame that Elliott wasn't in this one. I'm sure he'd looked well with that hairstyle". "You know I still have the picture of you with such a wig that you send me once" Blaine tells.

He takes his phone out and quickly finds the picture. It shows Kurt and Finn with a long hair wig and a mix of brown and white clothes. That was taken on the day the New Directions did a mash up with hair and crazy in love. They never did a number like this again but it was fun to try it once and Blaine thinks with that wig Kurt would've fitted into the musically well.

"Usually I'd take you somewhere fancy now but honestly I just want to get comfty and have some delicious food while we talk about Hair because the musical was amazing" Kurt admits and his boyfriend answers "I'm with you on that. So where should we go? Because I'm hungry". "I know just the place to go" the chestnut haired boy grins.

After a short subway ride in which Blaine loosens his bow tie and Kurt his tie the couple enters the spotlight diner.

"Hey Ernie" Kurt greets his boss with a short wave, his other hand holding Blaines and guididng him to a free table. "Kurt. Didn't expect to see you here tonight" the older man greets back. His employee smiles "We're just here to eat. We are hungry after theatre".

"How was it?" Rachel asks, coming from the kitchen and serving another table before coming to them. "Amazing" Blaine grins "And now we're eating and then leave again. When do you get off?". "11 why?" the brunette girl asks but she doesn't ask further when Blaine and Kurt grin at each other, Blaine even wiggling his eyebrows. Instead she just says "Gross" and leaves to get them something to drink.