3 - dance -

- Kelly's POV -

"Kelly can we talk?" Tommy asks. "Sure" I say nervously.

We walked to these stools and sat on them. "So what do you want to talk about?" I ask. "The situation between us" he says. " Tommy I said.." I try to say, but got cut off. "No not that I meant at the show" he says looking at me.

Oh shit he's probably going to talk about the eye contact. I mean I was the one that looked at him first.

"You know I saw you looking at me" he says. "I have a boyfriend and we're roommates Tommy" I say. "Is he here nope I don't see him" he says while moving closer to me. "I have to go.." I say while going outside.

I can't believe he said that I mean it's really bad, and I don't know what to do. I should just smoke my thoughts away. I grabbed my lighter and I took a drag on my cigarette. While I was blowing the smoke someone toke it out of my hand.

"You know you shouldn't smoke" Tommy says while taking a drag on it. "And why is that" I say while moving my body towards him, so I'm facing him. "Because it's bad for you" he says. "Whatever it's mine" I say while taking it back for another drag. "Do whatever you want model" he says sarcastically. "What is your problem Tommy" I say giving him a look. "Nothing your just confusing" he says giving me the same look.

Damn he can be fine with doing the smallest things ever wait no Kelly you have a boyfriend, so don't say that.

"And why is that?" I asked while putting out my cigarette. "You know you didn't need to accept my apology, the look at the show I notice you first then you look away,and you got goosebumps when I whispered to you" he says while staring down right at me.

"So I was - just" I say while stuttering. "Just what" he says. "Okay fine I did those because I like you, but not in that way sorry" I say. "No worries you just think what ever makes you happy model" he says laughing. He then went back inside, but I was still out there.

I was thinking how what if I didn't have a boyfriend uhh I can't think about this never mind. After that thought I went back inside because I heard someone saying my favorite song ever "I love rock n roll" by Joan Jett & the blackhearts is going to go on in a minute.

Then I try to go on the floor I bump into someone...

                               - Vince's POV -

I notice that Kelly and Tommy were having some tension together like I saw them talking in the corner . I didn't think they would get that close in conversation. Whatever I need coke before this. I also saw her getting up to the outside and Tommy followed later Tommy came back inside then a minute Kelly came in. Shit I wonder what they did or talk either way I'm getting up.

Of course I bumped into someone. "Man sorry about that" I say didn't realize until I looked up. "Vince?" Kelly says. "Sorry I didn't realize it was you" I say sincerely. "Oh no it's okay" she says smiling. "So.." I trying to say but got cut off. "Do you wanna dance I love this song!?" She say's exciting. "Yeah let's dance" I say while pulling her into the dance floor.

She put her hand on my shoulders her hips flow to the music while I sway to with her. She then turns around putting one arm around my neck still flowing her hips, we then at that moment made eye contact. I realized how pretty her eyes looked like you can get lost in it all day.

After the song was she said she needed to go to the bathroom, but I had to follow her if anything happened.

When I waited for her I thought about what is going to happen like Tommy and her tension then her and me, yet she has a boyfriend still. When she finally came out I noticed that there was white stuff still by her nose. Damn I should've known she does drugs like that.

"Oh you waited" she says surprise. "Yeah didn't want anything happen to you" I say with a smirk. "Thanks, but I think I should get to the house now" she says nicely. "Yeah it's late I get that" I say.

Then we decide to leave after all because it was later than we thought. Even though we're leaving anything can happen at the house...

- Kelly's POV-

After the whole dance with Vince I really needed to go home because I went to the bathroom to do cocaine. I don't do it regularly, but it's only when I did something really bad.

We all got back to the place in one piece luckily. I ran to my bedroom, so I can call my boyfriend to see what's up with him because I haven't talked to him since before I left.

"Hello.." Ben says sleepily. "Guess what my roommates are rockstars" I say with excitement. "Are you on something because the time is 4 am" he says while getting louder. "No I'm not, I just wanted to say hi" I say getting annoyed. "Well hi how are you doing good" he says sarcastically mean. "Whatever I will talk to you tomorrow then" I say while hanging up the phone.

I know I shouldn't of called him, but now I'm pissed sad. He did not have to be like that. Until I heard my name.

"Kelly can we talk?" Vince asks. "Sure" I say trying to controlled my mad face. "You are okay" Vince says with a confused expression. "Yeah it's just my boyfriend" I say. "What happened" he says looking down at me. "He's kinda mad at me because I called him" I Amit. "Wow he's a douche to get mad at you like that" he says. "Thanks, but wasn't there something you want to talk about" I say.

"Oh yeah actually forgot good night" he says while going to leave. "Okay good night Vince" I say.

Then I got ready to go to bed, but before that I wonder what Vince was going to say. I couldn't think that because I have a boyfriend then again we did that dance. Also the thing with Tommy again they are my roommates what the next thing is Nikki. I definitely need to talked to my friend tomorrow..

A/n: I hope you guys like this story so far. If you have any questions about it please say in the comments :)!!!