19 - vogue part 2 -

- Kelly's POV -

Days have been past by since Robbin came over. I would never ever think that I would missed the flight to New York. Now I'm at a bar instead of being in New York doing a Vogue photoshoot. Drinking a jack n coke dancing to the song be my lover by la bouche. Wearing jeans, tank top, and a leather jacket.

Kelly's outfit ^^^^

Kelly's outfit ^^^^

As I was dancing to the song someone tapped me.

"Uh huh" I say seeing who called by name. And I see who it was it was unexpected it was a guy who has ginger hair and has tattoos.  "I'm sorry to bug you, but are you Kelly Santos" this guy says.

"Yes I am" I say smiling. "Axl Rose" he says smiling too. "Wait your from that band gun n roses?" I ask. He then nods in agreement. "Your voice is amazing" I blurted. "Shit I'm sorry that sounded.." I try to say.

"No it's okay thank you though" he says laughs. "Your welcome" I say giggling. "So you here alone?" He asks.

The reason I'm alone because Nikki and Robbin are looking for more drugs that is why I was at the bar alone waiting for them. I'm not really worried because he's probably being nice.

"Yeah just waiting for someone" I say. "So you think my voice is amazing" he says. "Your still on that" I say. "I guess I am" he says grinning. "Hmm okay I should just warn you I'm waiting for my boyfriend and his friend" I say taking a drink.

"Is he here nope" he says looking around. "Yeah your  right" I say. "See told you" he says looking into my eyes.

I forgot how much time went by now stuff is happening. I saw Nikki walked in with Robbin. Nikki looked straight at me changing his expression.

"Sorry my friends are here I gotta go" I say to Axl. "Okay see you later" he says.

I then left Axl to go back with Nikki and Robbin. As I walked over there Nikki left the bar to go outside. I then followed him.

"Um hey" I say loud enough to catch his attention. "Oh your finish with your conversation with him" Nikki says stoping. "What are you talking about" I say grabbing his arm. "Clearly you were having a good time with him" he says. "I was just talking to him to kill some time waiting for you" I say.

"So flirting" he says annoyed. "I wasn't I was just talking to him" I say.

Before he could say anything paparazzi came out of nowhere and started taking photos. One of them said something about me missing my photoshoot and said that I'm a drug addict because I guess there reason is because they never seen me act like this.

I guess Nikki got really pissed and he punched the guy who said that about me. I don't even know what really happened it all gone by quick. Robbin came quickly to get Nikki out of there. I got out of there to see where they went, but when I got there they were both gone.