6 - boyfriend -

- Kelly's POV-

Weeks went by since our get together with Nicole. Everything has been going okay I guess with the guys . Vince has distance away from me since the night. Tommy and Nikki are still talking to me more than ever. My modeling career is going really good I might be on the cover of Calvin Klein magazine. I'm really excited, but I don't how I feel about what if the guys see it.

It was in the evening , and it was just Nikki and I. The others went to this event I guess Nikki just didn't want to go to it.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked him. "Sure which one" he says. "How about Halloween" I say pulling it out of my hoodies pocket. "You just have that in your pocket" he says laughing. "That's one of the many things you don't know about me" I say sarcastically giggling. "Really there's more" he says. "Do you wanna watch or not" I say. "Oh yeah" he said with a weird look.

We then got comfy on the couch, my legs were on top of his. The movie starting to get more creepier, and I was getting nervous. I think he notice because he put his arm around me.

Then there was a jump scare that made me put my head onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around me to comfort me. It actually felt really nice to be with, wait I can't think like this we're only friends roommates. Until the phone rings..

"Do you want me to get that or" he says nicely. "No, it's fine I can get that" I say while he unwraps his arms around me. I then got up, and took the phone. "Hello" I say nervously. "Hey Kell" my boyfriend Ben says. "Can we talk?" He asks. "Yeah sure" I say trying to sound nice. "So I was going to surprise you, but I'm coming over to LA to see you" he say's making me gasp. "Really oh my gosh that's great" I say. "Okay see you tomorrow" he says before I can say bye he hanged up.

Oh shit to be honest I knew he was going to ask this, but it's going to bad when he comes over. The last thing I talk to him about how he got mad because I called him really early I mean I get it and all, but he does get mad.

"Who was that?" Nikki asks. "My boyfriend" I say. "So what did he want" he says. "He's coming here tomorrow" I say trying to be calm. "Oh are you excited?" he asks trying to be nice. "I guess so" I say. "You don't want him to come do you" he says making me look at him. "I do I'm just nervous that's all" I say with a smile. "Okay" he says giving me a look.

We then finish the movie, but I'm thinking of why Nikki asked me that  I don't want Ben to come tomorrow, I wonder if I was showing it I. Anyways I'm just going to go to bed.

                                 - Nikki's POV-

Kelly wanted to watch this movie called Halloween so I guess so we're watching it. We actually are getting closer to each other, and I'm kinda happy about it I guess.

While the movie was getting tense. Kelly was getting nervous, so I decide to put my arm around her to make her feel okay. Then there was a jump scare that made her jump a little, and she put her head on my chest. My arms move to hug her tightly so that I can comfort her because she was scared. I thought it was nice that I was the comforting her right now, until the phone rings.

I asked if she wanted me to get it, but she got it instead. When she picked up the phone, and said hello I knew she gotten more nervous when she said something again while she said it. After the phone called I asked her who was it she said it was boyfriend and he was coming over. She seem like she didn't want him to come, so I asked her if she's excited that he's coming over. She said that she is, but I don't think so.

After that conversation the movie was over. She wanted to go to her room, so I just stayed there. Few hours I was drinking a Jack and Tommy came in the place without Vince.

"Man what happened, and wheres Vince?" I asked Tommy. "The bar man was crazy you should of came, and Vince is with a girl" he says. "I don't know just didn't feel like it, but I got spend time with Kelly" I say. "Did anything happen?" He asks with a look. "Nah just we watch a scary movie, and she got scared so I comforted her" I say. "That's it anything else?" He asks again. "Her boyfriend is coming over" I say while his mouth open. "Really no fucking way" he says. "Yeah I know" I say.

                                - Kelly's POV-

It's the morning, and today is the day where Ben is coming over. That means everything has to be perfect so I'm just going to get ready.

 That means everything has to be perfect so I'm just going to get ready

Kelly's outfit ^^

After I'm all ready I heard the door knocking. My heart is beating. I open it, and it was Ben..

"Hey babe" I say while smiling. "Kells how are you" he says while coming in to kiss me. "I'm good you?" I ask. "Fine, but I'm here now so it's better. Now where's the roommates of yours" he says "Probably sleeping, but we don't need to worry about them" I say. "Okayy I won't, but I still want to meet them" he says.

"Meet who, I'm kidding I'm Tommy by the way and this is Nikki " Tommy says while I give him the look. "Hey man" Nikki says. "Hey I'm Ben" Ben says while putting his arm around my waist. "Where's Vince?" I ask. "He's with someone, but probably coming later" Tommy reassures. "Okay" I say.

Thank goodness it wasn't bad, but I don't know what will happen later. Ben and I went to brunch after that.

"So what's happening" Ben ask. "I might be on the cover of Calvin Klein" I say while taking a bite of my sandwich. "Really that's amazing" he says. "Yeah hopefully, and what's happening with back at home?" I ask. "Good your mom is okay too" he says. "That's good" I say smiling. "So your roommates are interesting" he says. "Yeah, but there nice guys I promise" I say. "Okay I'm just making sure, and if anything happens to you I will hurt them" he says making me gasp. "Ben stop and I promise they wouldn't do that" I say.

After the brunch we went back home, the guys weren't there that's good. We decided to just cuddle in my room. I'm still wondering what will happen in the future how before this Nikki comforted me. No I can't think that...

A/n: I hope you guys like this :). I promise next chapter might be getting drama. Also Vince will be in the next chapter sorry about that!!!!