7 - serects -

- Kelly's POV-
The days are passing by since Ben got here. He's been living at this buddies place, so that's good I guess. The guys have been fine, and Vince has finally been talking to me again.

Today is a big party for the guys plus Mick. They are going to celebrate how they got a deal with this guy, and how there getting more money. So I think that's good. They wanted Nicole to come so I ask her if she wanted to come to the party with me.

We are getting ready to go to the party, and we wanted to look are best.

Kelly's outfit for the party ^^^

"We look hot" Nicole says wearing a white crop sweater dress with matching skirt. "All the girls would wannabe us tonight" I say sarcastically. "And the men who wanna get with us" she says. "Nicole you know I still have a boyfriend" I say. "And you know I never like him so" she says with her arms up. "Whatever let's get going" I say getting my bag. "Okay" she says giving me her look.

We then got to the outside of the place where the party is. When we got there we had wait in a line. Everything one in the line look the same except for the guys. Then we are inside the place it was kinda cool, there was a sign says Motley Crue. Besides that the place smells with sweat and alcohol.

"Do you know when the guys are actually gonna be here?" Nicole asks. "I don't know they just told me to bring you and at 7" I say. "Oh okay" she says. "Why" I say making her turn. "Just wondering you know" she says with a side smile. "Yeah okay" I say.

Then we got our vodka pink lemonade drinks and sat at this table. It actually has our names surprisingly I thought it was cute to be honest. While I was drinking the guys came out and everyone was clapping.

                                 - Vince's POV-

For the past weeks I had to distance myself from Kelly because I was sneaking off with Nicole, but then she told me it was okay to still talk to Kelly because it would be awkward if not.

"So you told her to bring Nicole?" I asked Nikki. "Yeah why you like her" Nikki says. "No man" I say snapping out of the fridge. "Wait have you been fucking her" Tommy says joining the conversation. "Maybe" I say quietly but still loud enough so they can hear. "Oh shit so you are out of the bet I guess" he says. "You never know" I say sarcastically. "Your definitely gonna get it if she finds out how you are with the bet" Nikki says reassuring.

We then got all ready to go on the stage. We're on the stage, and I saw her making eye contact with me. Everything thing went smoothly on the stage. While I was singing I was still making eye contact with Nicole.

                                   - Kelly's POV-

When they got on stage while I was clapping. I notice how Vince and Nicole were making googling eye contact. That made me thought how Vince was distancing himself from me, and how they wanted Nicole to come tonight.

"Your sleeping with him" I say to Nicole. " excuse you" she says. "With Vince" I say making myself look at her. "Kelly I was going to tell you, but I didn't know what to say it" she says nicely. "No it's okay if your happy then I'm happy, but you should of have told me though" I say smiling. "Okay good, and I'm sorry about how I didn't tell you" she says smiling too.

After I confronted her about Vince, we both laughed about it. Then the whole set was over now we're going to party.

I never saw anyone who could just get this house just for to destroy it. Pretty funny if you think about it. I got inside the place it was really nice like the aesthetic of it. Then we got to see the guys alone.

"So how did you pretty ladies like it?" Tommy asks. "We thought it was pretty good" Nicole says for the both of us. "You know you look pretty hot tonight" Nikki whispers with his whiskey breath. "Not so bad yourself" I whisper back.

Tonight is going to be a long night...

I went to get more drinks because I definitely needed  to get out of that conversation because anything bad could happen with him. I don't think I was falling for him, but I can't say. Damn this place has a bartender and everything.

"So sweetheart what do you want?" The bartender asks. "A vodka pink lemonade more vodka though" I say. "Here you go and what's your name" he asks while giving me the drink. "It's Kelly and yours" I say taking my drink. "It's shawn and you here with anyone" he says. "Just my friend" I say smiling. "Cool do you know the band or" he says making me getting nervous. "There my roommates" I say nervously. "Oh really.." he try's to say, but got cut off.

I wasn't trying to flirt with him, but just trying to nice.

"Can I get a Jack man?" Nikki asks. "Yeah sorry I gotta get this" he says to me. Then Nikki sat next to me while Shawn was making the drink. "You know you shouldn't be alone around here drinking" Nikki says. "And why is that" I say to him. "Anyone can get with you" he says making eye contact with me. "Your here now so what's the matter" I say making him break the eye contact. "That's true, but at first you left me" he says.

The bartender gave Nikki his drink. I think Shawn could tell there was tension because he didn't say anything, and went to the other side of the bar.

"Does that matter nope" I say while getting up. "Wow you keep on leaving me" he says with laughter. "Gotta go to the bathroom" I say while looking back at him.

When I got into the bathroom it was huge and with a window, so I lit a cigarette. There was a knock on the door. Of course because I can't just be alone.

"It's occupied" I say to the person. "Can we talk?" Nikki asks. "Fine" I say while opening the door. "I'm sorry" he says while coming in. "You don't need to apologize" I say taking a drag. "No I will, I got jealous how you were talking to the bartender" he says. "You got jealous huh. Nik you know I have a boyfriend" I say putting out my cigarette. "I know, but I also know you feel the same thing as me" he says coming closer to me.

"Do you?" He says facing face to face. "I don't know what to say" I say looking down. "Why" he says putting his hand on my chin. "Because if I say it I will be in the wrong, and if I don't say it I'm gonna hate myself for not saying it" I say looking into his eyes. "Say what" he says. "That I have feelings for you Nikki" I say not breaking eye contact.

After that our lips crashed into each other. It was passionate than ever. I couldn't even believe this happening right now how good it was...

A/n: Kelly and Nikki 🫣. By the way if you have questions about this please ask I will answer them!!!