4 - friends -

- Kelly's POV -

I woke up this morning with a massive headache after last night trying to recover from it. Again I need to get up, but being in bed is really comfy. When I was spacing out, I saw a cockroach on the wall.

"Ahhh" I screamed while getting out of bed. "What happened" Tommy says while coming in. "There's a big cockroach" I say pointing at the wall. "Can one of you guys bring the lighter and hair spray" he yells towards the boys.

Then Nikki and Vince came in the room giving the lighter plus hairspray to Tommy. After they gave it to him Tommy killed the cockroach with the items. 

"Damn you know how to do that" I say to him. "It's not his first time" Nikki says while laughing. "You guys knew about this and didn't tell me" I say crossing my arms. "Well-yeah, but now you know now" he says while Vince and Tommy laughing. "Whatever " I say while rolling my eyes.

Then they left to do there own things, and I had to get ready because best friend is coming over to hang out and go shopping.

Kelly's outfit ^^^

Kelly's outfit ^^^

When I'm finally all ready I heard the door knock, so I ran open to it.

"Nicole, hii" I say while hugging her. "Heyy, so this is your place" she says looking around. "Yup I guess it is" I say realizing it's messy. "Umm where the roommates you told me about" she says. "You can meet them later, let's just get out of here" I say. "Okay that's fine by me" she says back.

Before we left I made a note for the guys, so they know where I am.

The note says: by the way I'm going out with my friend Nicole, so don't worry, but we will be back later :).

After that we headed for our girls day out.

- Tommy's POV -

After the whole bug situation with Kelly. The guys and I decided to just have a lazy day today until later. Before that we still decided to get ready still. Then I heard the door knocked, Kelly opened the door. I also heard girls voices giggling and shit, I wonder who it was, but they left before I could get up.

"Guys there's a note for us from Kelly" I yelled so that they can hear. They came in wonder what it was. "So what does it say?" Nikki asks. "She says that she going to be with a friend name Nicole, but they will be back later" I say. "Cool I wonder if this chick is hot" Vince says. "Dude if Kelly is then this Nicole is too hopefully " I say with a smile.

"Have any of you guys got close to getting Kelly" I say quickly. "After the party and during it" Vince Amit's. "Really me to during the party because she was looking at me during performance" I say confidently. "Okay what about you Nikki" Vince says. "You know same old same stuff" Nikki says. "Hmm okay" I say giving him the look.

After hours of watching tv and drinking we heard the door opening.

"There she is" Vince yells. "Hi Vince, this is Nicole by the way" Kelly says pointing at a tall thin blonde girl. "Hello" Vince says with a smirk. "Hi" Nicole says with a smile. "Hi I'm Tommy and this is Nikki" I say standing up to them. "Hey" Nikki says on the couch.

We all decided to just order pizza and just have drinks for tonight maybe other things, but we will see later.

"So what did you girls do today" Vince says getting a beer. "Shopping and lunch" Kelly says. "Okay and how old are you Nicole" he says. "I'm twenty" Nicole says with a smile. "And are you a model?" I ask. "No, I'm actually a makeup artist I also do Kelly's makeup sometimes" she says. "Cool" I say back. "I'm going to the bathroom where is it?" she asks. "Down the hall" I say.

After Nicole went to the bathroom. There was a not so good expression on Kelly's face.

"You know none of you are going to sleep with her I mean it to" Kelly says directly at us. "We were not" Nikki says for all of us. "Thank you Nikki, but I'm looking at you two" she says pointing at me and Vince. "Hey Nikki would definitely do it too not just us" I say back at her. "Okay your right, but I do mean it" she says.

Then Nicole came in we just all went into blanked mode because of what Kelly said to us. Someone probably still going to fuck her oh well.

Later after dinner we convince the girls to play truth or dare actually it was Vince who convince them, but whatever there still going to play that's all it matters.

"Who's going first?" Kelly asked. "You are" Nikki says. "What no way, I was just asking" she says with cross arms. "You ask, so you go first"Nikki says with his smirk. "Fine, truth" she says. "Okay where is the weirdest place you went to the bathroom" I say. "What the hell Tommy" she says with a gross expression. "Just say it come on or dare" I say laughing. "Fine it was behind the bar in the VIP section" she says looking down. "Oh I remember that" Nicole says giggling. "No way I wanna hear this story" Vince says. "I really needed to go to pee okay, and I was maybe I was on something okay" Kelly says with laughter.

After minutes of playing dare now everything went down hill I remember some parts like drawing a dick on Nikki's cheek, Nicole smearing peanut butter on her tits, Vince striping down to his boxers, me biting my big toe, and Kelly going on the balcony yelling at random people with four ice cubs going down her.

Let's just say it got messier after that. Vince actually got Nicole to his room, so he broke Kelly's rule oops. Then I called a girl over because when Kelly was yelling a pretty chick was glaring at me. Then the last thing I saw Kelly going to Nikki on the couch...

                                   - Nikki's POV -

Everything was so chaotic, but the same time it was comforting. Everyone went to do there own things, so that left me with Kelly alone. She was giggling like a lot.

"What you giggling about" I say looking at her. "That" she says pointing to my cheek forgetting that there's a drawing of a dick. "Uh huh laugh it out at least I didn't pee behind a bar in public at how old" I say getting her to quiet down. "Hey! Okay good one and I was seventeen" she says with some what confidence. "Damn I don't think that's something to brag" I say laughing. "Hmm I think this is the first time we're alone since I got here" she says.

She was right actually we never had a one on one conversation. It was always Vince or Tommy. They always heard something from her or she says it with all of us.

"I guess so" I say looking into her eyes. "I never notice, but you got green eyes" she says looking into my eyes now. "Yeah I know you never see it from my hair" I say making her smile. "At first I thought you didn't like me" she blurted. "Really why is that" I say confused. "Well I don't know I just got the vibe like Tommy and Vince was talking on and on, but you said like some sentences" she says. "Oh well I'm just like that to be honest, but I never dislike you if that what you thought" I say making her look back at me.

"That's fine I get that like I was so nervous before meeting you guys, but now I'm comfortable" she says. "That's good, and it's good we're getting closer" I say with a smile. "Me too" she says while laying on my chest.

That was the last thing I remember, I guess so we both fell asleep on the couch together...

A/n: interesting.. I hope you guys like this chapter, it was fun making it. I wonder what's going to happen in the morning with Kelly and Nikki 🤷‍♀️😉