29 - daughter -

- Tommy's POV-

I can't believe Kelly said yes to being engaged. I mean yeah we got married in Vegas, but this is different. Dude I'm so in love with her. I'm not gonna messed it up. Hopefully not...

Anyways right now we're heading back to Los Angeles. The soon as we get there I wanna marry her. After her photoshoot of course.

She's been worrying about it because they sounded urgent. I told her don't worry then she calm down a little.

Right
now we're on a plane, Kelly is sleeping while I'm thinking. So much had happened over these past couple days I'm really worried about her. Maybe I can do something to make up for it. Yesterday was good at the beach, but the magazine did have her on edge.

I mean it got me pissed to like fuck they took photos of us here too. I have my photos taken before same as her, but this one got us.

Talking about photos I have a camera. Yesterday when Kelly and I went back to the place after we order dinner. She showed me some of lingerie that she got. It was pretty hot if I'm being honest. I got some videos of her showing off.

There's more, but Kelly is waking up.

"Your awake" I say. "Yeah I needed that" Kelly says looking at the widow. "No that's good you probably needed it from last night" I say smirking.

She then woke up from that it made me laugh.

"I'm only kidding" I say. "How many hours do you think this is gonna take" she asks changing the subject. "I think we have an hour left" I state.

"Getting back is gonna be pain in the but" she says looking at me. "It will, but we can work what we have" I reassured.

After that I kissed her hand while she smiled.

• • • • • •

We finally got to our house after an hour or so. Now that we got here Kelly has to call people. Then I have to check in with the guys because something been going wrong.

Vince has been bugging out. It might be with Nicole, but I haven't heard the real story yet.

I got inside the kitchen to make something quick because I'm still hungry. While I'm making a sandwich Kelly is coming from being on the phone.

"So what's happening?" I ask. "They said I have to be there tomorrow, but..." Kelly says then stops. "But what?" I questioned.

"It's not them it's something else, just forget about it" she says walking away to go to the fridge. "Baby what is it" I say wondering what it is.

She was quiet then stops of what she was doing.

"It's my mom and dad" she says still turn to the fridge. "Are they okay?" I asked. "Yeah it just they want to meet you" she says finally turned around.

"What's the problem with that" I say with confusion.

I mean I heard Vince talk about her parents, but I never heard it from her.

"I haven't heard from them since forever. Also they just want to meet you because of what happened in the magazine" she admits coming closer to the table that I'm at.

"There probably just worried" I say then she roll her eyes. "Is it that bad,you can tell me" I also said.

"Tommy it's a long story" she says sitting next to me. "I always got time for you" I say making her almost smile.

"Okay I always been close with my mom until I started modeling that's when it went down hill, and then she stops talking to me when I started doing Playboy" she says tearing up.