8 - break up -

- Kelly's POV-

I can't believe that just happened our lips crashed into each other, and it was nothing compared to others that I had kissed. What will happen next I thought.

"Nik- I have to go" I say between moans. "Fine, but we will do this again" he says letting go of me. "We will see" I say smiling walking towards the door.

After that I walked out of there realizing I probably have my makeup messed up, so I grabbed my mirror to look, and I was right my lipstick was smeared. Hopefully no one was there to notice after fixing it. I went outside because I needed some air, but I bumped into someone.

"Hey babe want to do a bump" this guys says with a group of guys. "Excuse me" I say. "Come on you know you want to" he says laughing. "I seen you around" another guy says. "What" I say turning to him. "Doing this shit" this guy says. "Yeah I do it when I want to not when I don't" I say. "So are you in the mood or not" he says. "Fine" I say. I then snorted it up, and I got out of there.

Outside was way more nicer than the inside. I couldn't get the thought about the guys. Finally the cab came to go home. I was getting the buzz now from the coke and alcohol together. I was finally getting inside the apartment it was sun rise, and I needed sleep right now, but I know I had to call someone.

Before that I needed to change because this outfit is going to kill me. I got into a tank top and pj pants. I dial the number, and my eyes are about to cry.

"Kelly hello you okay" Ben says. "No we need to talk" I say with my voice breaking. "What is it?" He asks. "I kissed Nikki" I say quietly. "Dammit what you fuck him to" he says loudly. "No, but I think I have feelings for him" I say while sobbing. "Okay fine whatever we're over you have a nice life slut" he say's hanging up the phone.

I haven't realized what I just did, but I still think he's right. I'm still on the floor crying about to fall asleep, yet I didn't. Also I didn't realize the guys were in there rooms, they probably heard me I don't know because after that I fell asleep on the floor.

                                 - Nikki's POV-

We kissed... I was the one who kissed her the first. Most of the time I don't get caught up with girls, but her I might be. The problem is for her is she has a boyfriend I don't know anymore though. She left before we could talk more. I couldn't believe that after that I saw her getting drugs from these guys, so I just left.

I got home with Tommy and Vince because it was almost sunrise and we needed sleep. Even though I wanted to tell the guys I actually didn't. I just couldn't think of why I didn't.

Later I heard the door open, and I knew it was her because of the heel's noises. Few seconds I went into the guys room when she went in her room.

"Guys I kiss her" I say finally to Vince and Tommy. "What no fucking way" Tommy says. "Yeah I know" I say. "That's it" Vince questions. "Only that" I say. "Good for, but you know you have to get in her to win the bet" Vince says. Before any of us could say anything else we heard crying. Then we peaked outside to see Kelly sobbing on the floor with the phone. "What should we do?" I asked. "How bout we just wait" Tommy says. Vince and I agreed then it stopped, so we went out to where she was. She was passed out on the floor. "You guys can go I will handle it" I say to Vince and Tommy. They left and that left Kelly and me alone.

I then picked her up in bridal style trying not to wake her up. Then we got to her room, so I can put her on the bed. When I did she try to say something.

"He broke up with me" she says still chocked up. "Really" I say not knowing what to say. "Yeah I told him how I felt and he just ended it" she says while I sit next to her. "You okay" I ask. "I will be" she says smiling. "Everything will be okay" I reassured her.

Then I looked back at her she has fallen asleep, so I kissed her on the of her head and went out of the room to my room.

A/n: this is probably going to the shortest chapter I will do I'm sorry that  it is short!! Next chapter will be better I promise 🤞