21 - heartbreaks -

- Kelly's POV-

When I woke up I knew I wasn't alone and it wasn't Nikki. It was Tommy we weren't naked, but it was worse than that. I was wearing a wedding dress fuck what happened. I need to see if Tommy knows.

"Tommy wake up" I say poking him. He then wakes up. "Dude I can't feel anything" Tommy says. I don't think he realizes it yet. "Fuck Kelly why are you wearing a wedding dress did we" he questions loudly. "That's what I'm wondering" I say nervously.

"It's okay let me call Vince" he says getting up.

Tommy then goes to the phone, he calls Vince. I'm so nervous right now I'm trying really hard to think of what happened last night. I do remember something Nikki and me got into a argument of how much smack he kept of taking then he left. That's how much I remember now.

"Turn on the tv right now and put on Mtv" Tommy says quickly. I then put it on and my heart drops it says that they spotted Tommy and me at a white chapel and then it says we just gotten married. Oh my goodness how did this happen.

Now I remember what happened Tommy came over to me to comfort me. Then we had drinks and coke. After that we talked and I guess we got married.

"Fuck" he says loudly. "What are we gonna do?" I ask getting teary. He didn't say anything he kept talking to Vince. Then he hangs up and looks right at me.

"Vince says that Nikki is not at the hotel anymore" he says. "I gotta go back to the room" I said. "What Kelly you can't just leave" he says sternly. "I have to change I will come back though" I say promising. "Okay be careful" he says smiling.

I then go back to the room where Nikki and me stays, hopefully he's okay. I just need to changed my clothes because I'm literally wearing a wedding dress. I then got into the room and no one was there.

I quickly grabbed clothes and changed into jeans and a crop top

Kelly's outfit for today ^^^^

After I change in the bathroom the front door open. I then came out of the bathroom and it was Nikki and he looked like shit.

"Nik.." I say quietly. He then passes by me and sits on the couch. "I just tell me the truth" Nikki says.

I then sit across from him and he is pissed.

"What do you want me to say?" I ask. "Is what there saying true with Tommy and you" he says loudly. "Yes.." I say quietly but loud enough so he can hear.

"What the fuck Kelly" he says angry. "I'm sorry I was wasted" I say sincerely. "So when did you fuck him?" He asks.

".... The day that Robbin came over before I got home" I say. "How could you was there anything before that" he says. "Since he called me when you went on your the tour with Ozzy" I say looking away .

It was dead silent in the room right now and I deserved it all.

" I want you to call him and end it" Nikki says looking up at me . "Okay" I said while getting up.

I then did what he says and I called Tommy's room. I can't this is happening, I should of know this would of happened but not like this. Then I got through on the phone.

"Kelly are you okay?" Tommy asks. "Tom I don't think we should see each other anymore and I think we should divorce because of that stupid chapel thing" I say knowing it's not true.

"What is he doing here did he make you do say this" he says. "No I said this on my own" I say ruder than I mean. "Fine, but I just want you know the that Vince, Nikki, and me made a bet on who get with you first and Nikki won!" he says louder than me.

I then hung up the phone and my heart breaks I can't believe they would do that I know what I did was wrong, but this hurts. Were they just using me to sleep with me. They wouldn't wait dies Nicole knows about the bet.

"So what did he say?" Nikki asks. "That you, Tommy and Vince had a bet when we all lived together and the bet was that the first person who fucks me gets money" I say while grabbing my purse.

He then gets up from the bed and came over to me.

"Kelly that was along time ago" Nikki says face to face. "You kidding me right just because it was doesn't mean it's not fucked up" I say teary up.

"Dammit Kelly don't do this now" he says. "Why not" I say getting closer. "Because you slept with my best friend that's even worse" he says getting closer.

"Don't forget that you slept with a random whore when we got into that fight" I say a inches away from his face. "I guess we're both a mess" he says now a inch away from his face.

I'm really am a mess but this is really intense, but like Nikki says I'm a mess.

Mature scene kinda warning ⚠️

Then he kisses me, I kiss him back as he deepens the kiss. This time it was more sloppy, but it was still passionate. After that our tongues swirl together while we're both ripping off our clothes like animals. He then pulls me up, my legs wrapped around his waist. We made our way to the bed and he kisses me every way as I moan his name forgetting that we are in a hotel room.

• • • • • • • • •

I woken up knowing what I have to do. I know this is gonna hurt really bad.

Thinking about it I slipped through Nikki's arm and made my way to get my clothes back on. After I got my clothes back on, I started packing up my stuff to leave.

Nikki is still sleeping as I started writing the letter for him.

The letter: Dear Nik, I'm so sorry for doing this to  you, but I have to leave I'm not good here. I gotta get back to my career on being a model even though it's Playboy something can come out of it. I realize I'm killing myself by the moment I need help and you should go before anything happens. I will always remember you as a guy I fallen for. I'm not mad at the whole bet thing, I do have to say I am disappointed I trusted you guys. Enough of that hopefully you will be in a better place now if I see you again. - Love Kelly Santos.

After that I got out of there quickly and quietly as I can. Before I leave I need to say goodbye to Tommy in person because we need to get the paperwork sign.

I knocked on his door I'm really nervous what if he's not in his room. Until the door opens he is here. He then looks at me realizing that I'm all packed up.

"So you're leaving then?" Tommy asks. "Tom I have to I can't be here anymore I have to move on" I say. "Well your in luck I have the paperwork ready if you sign here we're not married anymore" he says handing me the paperwork.

I then sign the paper damn I completely forgot I gotten married less in 24 hours. I handed back the paperwork to him.

"So this is where we part are ways" Tommy says smiling. "I guess so" I smiled shyly. "You still going to do Playboy?" He asks. "Yeah I'm gonna call them when I get back to the apartment" I say realizing that me and Nikki are sharing the apartment.

"Then I might see you then" he smirks. "Uh huh well will I see you more on my tv more?" I ask. "You probably will" he says. 

"I guess this is goodbye Tommy" I say smiling. "One day we will meet again, but now goodbye to you too" he says sincerely.

I then grabbed my suitcase and I left the hotel for good. I got a cab and I'm going back to the LA. I can't believe I'm doing this, but I need to. I will be fine on my own I have done it before and I can do it again. Hopefully everything will be better when I come back.

A/n: sorry if it's only one pov, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!!!!