24 - accidents -

- Kelly's POV-

A week has gone by and everything has been going smoothly so far. When I mean so far I mean it. Couple of days I been not feeling good even though I moved in with Tommy, I don't think he notice though. I don't know what's happening I been feeling nauseous. I been up and down for the time being. I'm not really worried it's probably from not eating that much.

After that today I'm going to Nicole's place because she is having her baby shower party.

Kelly's outfit (blonde hair) ^^^^^^

I'm going there now, Tommy's meeting me there later. Realizing now what if Nikki is there too I mean Vince and them are still friends. I shouldn't worry about it we both moved on right.

All those thoughts in my head, I finally got to her house I was the only person there because she asked me to be there only to set up and talk.

"I'm here" I say loud enough for her to hear. "I'm coming" Nicole says walking on over. "So do you know the gender or?" I ask. "You just have to wait and see" she says smiling.

We then moved our way to the outside area and sat on the couch.

"So what are you thinking about?" She asks. "Well there is something on my mind" I say. "What is it" she questions. "I think I'm pregnant" I say quickly.

"Are you sure" she says. "I mean I haven't taken a test yet, but I have all the symptoms" I say. "Well your in luck I have a test" she says.

Then we got upstairs to the bathroom and I did the test. What if I'm actually pregnant, I can't be. I haven't even spend a month in the same house with Tommy. Even though we were roommates that was different. Both are careers are at a good place. I don't even know if he wants kids, I know I thought of being a mother before. I just don't know.

Shit I'm pregnant....

"You're gonna tell him right" Nicole asks. "Well yeah when I'm ready" I say trying not to panic. "Okay let's get ready for the party" she says comforting me.

The party was starting and Nicole's guest are coming in. I was upstairs in the guest room trying to calm myself down from worrying about the pregnancy. Damn I forgot that Nikki is coming too. I shouldn't worry about that.

Everything is going fine now actually. We're just eating appetizers talking about our lives and what's happening. The guys are not here yet I guess they took Vince somewhere. Maybe I shouldn't tell Tommy for the time being.

After playing baby shower games outside the guys are finally here. Something was off when I saw Tommy he didn't look right. He's definitely drunk...

I can't look at him right now I'm just gonna go back inside to the food area. As I did someone else was in there. That person was Nikki...

"Hey" Nikki says. "Hi" I say back. "So how you?" He asks. "I'm been okay, you" I ask back. "I'm good" he says. "Your with Tommy now I heard" he says. "I guess I am" I say looking at Tommy from the beginning window.

"I know he's drunk right now, but he was talking about you highly" he says nicely. "Thanks and are you seeing anyone?" I ask. "I am she's with her family right now, but she's the one" he says. "That's good" I say smiling.

We talked for a little bit we both agreed we are friends. That stopped until everybody came in and I mean everybody. Then we got to the living room where they are about to open presents. Tommy was already sitting in a seat and he signaled me to sit on his lap and I did.

"So I saw you talking to Nikki" he whispers. "We just talked about how are things going" I whisper.

The rest of the party was good. Nicole and Vince are having a baby girl. I'm really excited for them hopefully they can handle it.

Now I am heading back to Tommy's and my house I guess. He said that he wanted to talk with Nikki about something so I said it was fine.

That means I can think alone about what happened today. Like what am I'm going to do. Nicole actually gave me another test to see if I'm positive pregnant again.

I did the test and now I'm waiting to see if I'm actually pregnant. Even though it said positive I had to make sure.

Minutes have gone by and Tommy is still not here. I'm getting a little worried about him. The last couple of days he been getting drunk. There's something more about it though.

Fuck the test is positive.... It's okay I told myself I knew I could do it, but I don't know if Tommy can handle it.

"Hey babe I'm home I got some news" Tommy states loudly.

I got up quickly as I could and hid the test stuff in my sweater, and cleaned myself up because I was teary eyed. I then got out of the bathroom and went to my stuff and actually hid the test. I was upstairs so I came down. Tommy was sitting outside smoking...

Now that I'm pregnant isn't it bad that I can't be by smoke, but I couldn't say anything because he will get suspicious.

"What's up" I say coming outside. "Guess who got tickets to go to Greece!" he says excitedly. "No way really" I say shockingly. "Yes way we're going after tomorrow" he says as I realized I found out I'm pregnant.

What am I'm going to do.....

"You okay?" He asks. "Yeah I'm good, so where did you get the tickets" I say. "I got them from one of my buddies don't worry" he assured. "Okay I'm gonna go inside in then" I say trying not to cry.

I then went inside to go upstairs and went bed.

What's the coincidence I went to Nicole's baby shower and found out that I was pregnant.....

A/n: This chapter went fast if you have questions please ask!!! And also I made a new story called love and leather about Vince check it out 🫶