28 - never ending -

- Kelly's POV -

I was peacefully sleeping until the phone starts to ring...

"I got it" I say sleepy. Tommy was actually still sleeping so he didn't hear.

Then I got up from under his arm that what woke him up.

"Hey where you going?" Tommy asks. "Someone's calling" I say trying to find my underwear. "Okay I'm gonna get up too then" he says as I go to the phone.

"Hello?" I questioned. "Is this Ms. Santos?" She asks. "Yes this is she" I say. "I'm calling from the playboy mansion that you missed two photo shoots" she states.

Shit I'm completely forgot I was so busy about being almost pregnant and going to Greece. That I forgot to tell Tommy that I need to go to the photoshoot.

"I been so busy that it just..." I say then she cuts me off. "I wondered if that was true" she says. "What was true?" I ask.

"Ms. Santos it's in the papers about you and Tommy you should check it out" she states. "I will and thank you for telling me" I say. "No problem, but please come back as soon as possible" she says.

"Okay I will" I stated.

She then hangs up the phone, and I saw Tommy coming out of the bathroom.

"So who was that?" Tommy asks. I couldn't say anything I was still trying to think about what she said.

"Baby you can talk to me" he says with a comforting smile. "Someone from Playboy that I missed two photo shoots. Also we have to check a magazine" I say.

"Did you get fired?" He asks. "No just that I need to be there as soon as possible" I say sighing.

"It's okay, but how about the magazine" he says confused. "It's about us" I say quietly.

"We should find a stand right now then" he says. "We have to get ready first" I state.

He then mutters okay. I know he's mad that the paparazzi probably did something. I am too of course, but I'm trying to stay calm.

Kelly's outfit ^^^^ (blonde hair)

"You ready Kelly!" Tommy yells. "Yes" I say popping out from are bedroom.

We then hurried out to one of these magazine stands from a market. Tommy grab one right away. He then mutters fuck. I went to stand by him.

The title of the magazine was Tommy and Kelly fighting leading to hospital. How can anyone do that I asked myself.

"How did they even find us?" I asked. "I don't know there every where" Tommy says. "What should we do now" I question.

"Well there are stores" he says smirking. The store that he was talking about was a swimsuit store. "There's a beach here" I wondered. "Yes the day isn't over yet" he says. "Let's go then" I say smiling.

We then got into the store, the prices was fairly good.

"How about this one?" I ask him. "That's perfect babe" he says. "You got one" I say. "Yup" he says as we go to check it out.

Kelly's swimsuit ^^^^ Tommy's swimsuit is just black with a skull on it

After we payed for the swimsuit we found the nearest beach, but when we got there people were staring. Maybe because the magazine or because we haven't changed into our swimsuit.

"Let's go change" I tell him. "Okay there's a bathroom right there" he says.

We then changed and got ready. Tommy brought out his camera like always. Even when we were not together "together" he had it out. I don't mind it, I thought it was cute.

While I was fixing my hair he videoed me.

"Tommy!" I say giggling. "Come on you look so beautiful" he says.

I know I'm a suppose to go back for playboy, but I'm just having fun from not worrying about anything right now. Everything that been happening I just want to cut it out for one moment then we can go back to reality.

After we were done in the bathroom. We came out went straight to the beach to get a chair and a towel. Tommy got our stuff as I pick a spot for us to sit.

He comes back with the stuff and sets it up. When he finally sets the chairs while I place the towel down. I then got up and ran to the water.

I heard Tommy chuckle. When I got in the water, Tommy ran up behind me and picked me up.

"Put me down!" I say as I'm on his shoulder. "Not until you say yes" Tommy says. "Yes to what" I questioned.

"Marry me" he says. "What" I say as he puts me down. "After everything we been through together I think it's about time" he says looking into my eyes.

I mean he's right about that. I do love him so much. That's probably why I'm gonna say this.

"Yes" I say coming closer. "Yes to what" he says. "Yes Tommy I will marry you" I say. "Holy shit" he says as he comes closer.

I just said yes to marry him. Though we did have the Vegas marriage, but that lasted a day.

I then grab some water and splashed him because we were just standing.

"Okay your gonna get it" he states as I giggle. "Get what" I say innocently batting my eyes.

As he try's to get water I quickly turn and went deeper towards in the water. That clearly didn't work  he just splashed my back. I turn around and we kept on splashing each other with water.

Until we both got close, that he picked me up so I can wrapped my legs around his wait as my arms around his neck.

"I love you baby" Tommy says. "And I love you too" I say smiling.

We then kissed each other that I completely forgot we were in a public place.

"We should head back" I say. "Yeah we should" he says.

He picks me up bridal style as I was walking back. I didn't say anything just smiled at him. We got back to the chairs so he sets me down.

"The ring is right here" he mutters, but I can hear him. He turns around and gave me a box.

I then open it and saw the ring it was from a shop that we passed by to get our swimsuits.

"When did you get this?" I ask. "When you were trying on the swimsuit, why you don't like it" he says confused.

"Oh no I like it I was just wondering" I say nicely. "Okay good when we get back home we can always get a new one" he states.

We both sat down and Tommy brought out the camera to take a photo of me with the new ring. I also saw that he has one too. That made me take his photo too.

I could get to this love forever.....

A/n: I hope you guys like this chapter!!! If you have questions about anything thing please ask 😊!!!