22 - blonde -

The rest of the book Kelly is gonna be a blonde even though in the photos as Madison she won't be but please pretend she will 🤞

                                - Kelly's POV -

It's now the 90s and it's never been better. My modeling career is better I been on the cover of Playboy a lot and I have been getting tv time too like I got commercials and interviews. And also I'm a blonde. They wanted me to dye my hair because they thought it would look good and they were right.

Even though its been good with that there was some bad parts like hearing that Nikki overdose, me getting out of the apartment, and my mom cutting me off out of life about hearing what happened of the scandals I been in.

I talked to Nicole and Vince of course that's how I found out of the overdose. I actually got close with Mick surprisingly he helped me with some things and I helped with his. Then there is the terror twins I haven't spoken to them since Vegas I just can't go down that road again. The last thing I heard Tommy got married to Heather, but they divorced though. Then Nikki I do feel bad for him, but Mick told me that he found help so that's good.

Now tonight because I slept a little to late. The girls and I are going to this bar for celebration of a long week. I'm not a hard drug user anymore, but I still drink though.

I got all dolled up for the bar because I'm on a lookout for a new boyfriend because my last one moved to a different country and we couldn't do a long distance relationship.

Kelly's outfit for tonight (blonde hair) ^^^^^

After I got already the cab came and we are at the club. The girls that I'm hanging out are playmates, I don't know if I'm one, but they say I am though.

We got a table to get drinks and the music is really nice so me and Kate one of the girls we wanted to dance. The vip section table didn't have a dance section so we had to go down the stairs to the regular section. I don't mind I can dance anywhere. As we were dancing Kate noticed something.

"Kelly look up there. There's cute boys looking down at us" Kate says while I look up. The boys looked at us, but they looked the same white beaters and short hair. "I don't know Kate I'm not sure" I say to her.

"Why not come on I think there trying to get us are attention" she says getting excited. "Fine" I say smiling.

Then the groups of guys came over to the railing and Kate pulled me under them. I could not hear what was happening, but Kate just pulled me up the stairs and we were next to the guys. One seem familiar, but I might be wrong.

"Hi I'm Kate and this one here is Kelly" Kate says pointing to me. "Hi" I say to the group of guys while smiling. Then we got to there table and sat I sat next to this guy who had dirty blonde hair he stood out of the group.

After they said there names until one guy came to the table I kept on talking and he said something.

"So who are these ladies" a tatted tall dark hair guy says. "That's Kelly and there's Kate" the dirty blonde said to him. Then I realized who it was it was Tommy. "I gotta go to the bathroom" I whispered to the blonde and I made my way out.