31 - picture -

- Tommy's POV-

I fucked up real bad. I can't believe I did it dammit. I was just having a hard time.

I started getting into something that would fuck my life up. I just wanted to be happy again.

I was happy with Kelly it just difficult. Everything just happened so quickly.

We got into an argument then the girl was and Kelly was with a guy I just snapped.

Nikki tried to stop me, but she just lead me right into the room. Then it all started going downhill. When I came out I regret it. I saw Kelly leaving the club.

She knows.....

I went to Nikki again and he looked disappointed.

"She knows by the way" Nikki states. "Fuck dude" I say. "What were you thinking" he asks. "I don't know dude" I say.

"Well go try to fix it" he reminds me. "Yeah, but she probably took the car fuck" I say stressed.

"I will go take you to her" he says.

• • • • • • •

Nikki and I got back to my place, and I was right she took the car. She's probably packing her bags right now.

I get it I definitely deserve it though. Maybe I should go in there.

"Tommy are gonna inside or what?" Nikki asks. "Yeah I'm thinking" I say. "Okay just hurry up maybe" he says.

"I'm ready thanks for driving" I say. "No problem" he says back.

I then came out the car, and I walk to the front door. Shit I'm so nervous right now I should not though. I was the one who did this damn.

When I came up to the front door I started knocking on the door fast.

It was a long time standing out there then something happened finally. There she was mascara running down her face. God I did this to her.

                                  - Kelly's POV-

He was standing right there...

We were just looking at each other. I know by now I would let him in, but something inside me is not doing anything.

I then just did it, I open the door. I move out of the way, and he came inside. I can't do this right now.

"Kelly I can explain" Tommy says. "Why just why" I say walking to the living room.

"I will explain when you stop walking" he says walking towards me. "No I can't look at you" I say still not stop walking.

"Baby please" he says serious. "Fine tell me why you lied to me and then going off to cheat while I'm right in the same building" I say finally looking at me.

"So you know" he says making me more mad. "That I found crack in the bathroom" I say.

"I'm sorry that this is happening" he says sitting on the chair. "What we're you thinking" I question. "I wasn't" he says.

"I can't do this" I say quietly. "Wait what" he says looking right at me.

"You know what I said, I don't wanna repeat it" I say tears falling. "Kelly do not say you mean this" he says standing up.

"I don't want to, but I just can't right now" I admit. "Please don't do this, I will do anything to make it better" he says practically begging.

"Just tell me why I thought you were sober" I say curiously.

"I was just stressed out about stuff" he says. "Don't you think I'm not" I say.

"I know that every body knows" he says. "What does that mean" I say. "Well everything has been about you lately" he says.

"I'm sorry for being in your way" I say now officially pissed. "You really think that's what I think" he states.

"It clearly shows after tonight" I say then something snaps inside him.

Tommy then throws a picture frame launching it right next to me. It smashed into the wall then glass fell onto the floor. The photo that I saw was us at the beach when I asked someone to take it for us. Now just on the ground.

I then walked away from what happened or try to.

"Kelly I didn't mean to" Tommy says blocking the way so I can't leave. "Let me leave" I say not looking at him.

I couldn't bare to look at him if I did I would see nothing. The thing is this reminded me of what happened at the dinner. My dad try to throw something at me. Now it was Tommy who threw something.

"Please let me go" I say sternly.

Then he does, I walked away then went to the staircase.

"So this is it?" Tommy asks. "I don't know, but all I know I need to leave right now" I say.

"If you do will you come back" he questions. "Just give me time" I say. "So where will you stay" he questions again.

"I will figure it out" I say. "Okay if you want to leave, take the car" he says. He then leaves to go to his area downstairs.

I think we both could not find anyone words to say.

That was it, I went upstairs I packed my stuff that I can bring with me.

I knew where I was going it was Nicole's she would understand.

After I got done packing I went back downstairs, and Tommy was nowhere to be found.

I could not think about him now I needed to leave so I did. I got into the car with my stuff. I started crying as I leave the drive way. Why did this have to happen to me or us I do not know what to say.

All I know that's probably the last time in a while I will ever see Tommy....

A/n: Alexa play fade into you by mazzy star. this is not the last chapter, I haven't decided yet. If you have questions please ask and I will answer!!!!