5 - last night -

Before reading this it's not going to be a regular a chapter it's going to be alll the perspectives about last night till this morning!!! Now let's get started hope you enjoy :)

                               - Kelly's POV-
I woke up this morning with being on someone's chest, I look up at him it was Nikki. I look for more surroundings we were on the couch, and I'm still in my dress thank god, but I'm a little damp. Then I remember..

Memories from last night. When Nicole and I got home, and the boys decided to get pizza plus drinks, or more. Then everything went a little different.

Then Vince convince us to do truth or dare, I definitely regretted that. Definitely when I told them the bar accident. Later in the game we change it to dare because we all were doing truth for some reason.

My dare from Nikki that I got was to at all crazy yelling at strangers with ice cubes going down my shirt now I know why I'm damped. Hopefully I didn't say anything embarrassing because I can't remember what I said, but I think they got kicked out it.

Finally the part when I join Nikki on the couch we actually talk one on one, it was nice. I can't describe it, but there was something different about him than the other guys. Now I know why I'm on the couch then with Nikki.

                                  - Nikki's POV -

When I woken up I saw Kelly looking up at me, and she was on my chest too.

"You liking the view" I say making her giggle."You wish" she says with a smile. "Why wouldn't I" I say sarcastically. "Uh huh being sarcastic, but you still have the drawing on your cheek" she says. "Fuck your still talking about" I say. "It's too funny to not talk about it" she says giggling. "Do you need to go to the bathroom?" I asked making her stop giggling. "Good one, but I actually do thanks" she says while getting up to the bathroom.

I thought about it how she was sleeping on my chest.

The night before. The guys and I stayed home being lazy, and we talked about the bet. How Vince and Tommy are getting close with her, but when they asked me I said the same stuff about what there doing. I lied of course because we never actually had a one on one conversation until tonight.

Later that night the girls came home, and we had pizza, drinks, and some drugs. Kelly told us we couldn't hit on Nicole, but Vince was already doing it. That's how he convince the girls to play truth or dare. When it came to my turn with dare now. Tommy had drew a dick on my cheek, I thought it was funny, but now it's not funny

After that everyone except for Kelly left, she crawled up on the couch. We actually talked one on one it was nice than usual girls conversation I had, but we laughed and talked. That's the last thing I remember.

- Nicole's POV -

Mornings are not my thing, but this morning was different I was naked in someone's bed with his hand wrapped around me. It was my best friend's roommates. I try to think of what happen last night before I wake up him I have to know.

Kelly and I planned a girls day, she told me about her rockers roommates, and how I can not be with them oh well now. We then got to the place, I was actually not that nervous to meet them.

They were actually nicer than I thought, Vince kept on giving me looks wonder why now...

We ate, and then Vince convince us to play truth or dare with the guys. Kelly told the story about the bar it was pretty funny I still will think the story is funnier every time she tells people. 

Then it was time for my turn of course Vince picked my dare, and it was to put peanut butter on my chest. It was disgusting, I still don't know why I agreed to do it. At the same time I thought it was pretty hilarious.

After the whole game was over, I went to the bathroom to clean up because it was getting nasty. Then when I was wiping the peanut butter off I heard a knock. It was him the one who dared me.

I opened the door to him making a mischievous smirk. He then told me that Kelly said that he couldn't do anything with me, but I said only if she doesn't find out. Then he kisses me, and it felt so good because I was thinking about him all night.

Now I know why I'm here now with Vince..

- Vince's POV-

I got woken up by Kelly's best friend Nicole rubbing my arm. We were both naked underneath the covers. I think this was meant to be because she was the one that catch my attention last night.

"Morning" I say smiling at her. "Morning Vince" she says. The way she says my name is amazing. "Last night was pretty amazing" I say getting her eyes to look at mine. "Yeah it was" she says with a smile.

Even though I don't wanna think about it, but what if she found out about the bet it would be horrible.

"I don't want to say this, but I think I should get up" she says. "And why is that?" I asked. "Maybe because your my best friend's roommate" she says getting up from the pillow. "That didn't stop you last night" I say getting up to get level. "Vince!!" she says slapping my chest. "Okay fine, but what are you going to do about your clothes, but I am fine with this" I say while looking her up and down. "Haha funny I'm probably gonna wear my same clothes" she says trying look for them. "There not here hun" I say. "How would you know" she says. "Because I took them off in the bathroom" I say giggling.

I was not wrong the memories came back last night. It all started when Kelly came home with a blonde that made my night better than ever. When we first talked she was actually getting confident, so I knew that I had to get with her. We all ate I got to know her, and we both exchanged looks at the table.

Later I convince them to play truth or dare. When it came to her dare I knew I had to see if this girl is right for me. So I said to put peanut butter on your chest, and she could of done something else, but she didn't. Then it came to my turn. She got her revenge by making me strip to my boxers. I knew that when she left to go to the bathroom I had to go get her.

"Hey at least you still have your bra and panties in here" I say throwing it to her. "Thank goodness for that" she says while putting it on. "Just use one of my old shirts I don't think anyone will notice" I say. "Fine, but what about pants" she says while I have her one of my band shirts. "Okay do you need pants" I say while I get on my boxers. "No this is long enough" she says. Even though she's in my not so cute shirt she still looks gorgeous.

                                - Tommy's POV -

Dude last night was crazy as I thought when I woke up to a empty bed. Wasn't there a girl here oh whatever I guess.

Remembering last night is a daze. The girls came home we got pizza and stuff talked for a while. Until we decided to play truth or dare. I thought it was hilarious playing with them, but until Kelly gave me my dare. She said I had to bite my toe, so I did because I'm not a pussy. We got to Kelly's turn again, but with dare.

Nikki gave her to yell at me people of la down here. A lot of people recognize her, so it was pretty funny . I think she said something about how she's going to be huge famous with her photos.

Then I saw this girl who was her other friends, but Kelly yelled at them of course. They said something to Kelly, but the girl I saw looked at me, and I whispered to her come over in 5 minutes.

She actually did came over, her name was Emma. I guess I thought we it off, but she left, so I don't probably.

A/n: I don't know if I would do this again, but I hoped you liked it. Vince and Nicole might be drama we will see ;).