16 - bachelorette party -

- Kelly's POV -

Today is the day that Nicole and I are dress shopping. I still can't believe that she and Vince are going to get married. She's really going to marry him damn. As I'm getting ready to go out the door knocked. I got up and it was Tommy. Oh shit the last time we talked was two days ago and we said like four words.

"Hey...can we talk?" Tommy asks. "I don't know" I say. "Why not" he says. "Because I have to get ready for meeting up with Nicole" I say nicely. "Okay that's fine can we talk later then" he says with a smile. "Yeah that's fine" I say. "Okay good" he says then going.

Okay you could say that went smoothly. Okay now later we are going to have to talk. I'm just gonna forget about it until later tonight. Now I'm just gonna continue to get ready.

I'm already now to go out. I'm meeting Nicole at a brunch place beforehand so let's get going.

Kelly's outfit for today ^^^^^

Before I got going I left a note for Nikki so he knows where I'm going he was out getting stuff and I forgot to mention that I'm going out.

Note says: going to be out with Nicole, but I will here later :)..

Finally I'm ready to go, I called to get a cab and it's ready. I got into the cab to go to the brunch place. I told the guy who was driving where to go, and we are off.

I got into the place and I saw Nicole in there waiting for me. I hope I didn't let her wait too long.

"Nicole hey" I say while getting her attention. "Kelly hi" she says hugging me. Damn I missed my best friend. Then we got to the table that we are going to eat. "So are you excited about the wedding?" I ask. "I think so" she says. "Why are you backing out" I say. "No I'm just concerned that's all" she says with a straight face.

"Well what is it" I question. "Kelly you know there gonna be on tour a lot and there's things with that" she says. "I know, but you just have to trust him" I say. "Yeah your right I guess" she says side smiling. 

Realizing on what I said, I never really talked about Nikki with this kind of shit. Maybe I should just mention it.

Minutes later of eating and talking more. Nicole pick a shop for her wedding dress so we are looking around for her dress. Looking for her dress made me think about what if I get one of these. I don't even know what to think about my love life. Maybe I should talk to Nicole about it like rip off the bandaid and tell someone.

While Nicole got into her first dress I knew that I had to tell her.

"Nicole.." I say. "Oh no what is it" she says looking at me. "Well it's about Nikki" I say sitting down. "What happened" she asks while sitting down. "I love him you know, but over the phone when they were on tour I told Tommy I had feelings for him" I finally say.