20 - las vegas -

- Kelly's POV -

Today is the day that the guys go on tour and Nikki says that I'm going with them. I'm not sure what's going to happen, but I know it's not going to be good.

I woke up in Nikki's bed earlier than later. I decided to wake up, but when I looked at the time we were late to be at the bus.

"Nikki wake up" I say loud enough for him to hear. "What" he says annoyed waking up. "We're late" I say grabbing clothes to change into. "Oh shit" he says getting up from the bed.

I then changed into a white tank and white sweatpants with uggs. I got already and Nikki was sitting on the couch.

"Finally" Nikki says. "So you're ready too," I say while he looks up and down, "what". "Wearing no bra" he say smiling. "Hm is that a problem" I say. "No not at all let's go" he says then getting up from the couch.

We then finally got to the place the other guys were there. Then Nicole was there to talking to a another girl.

"Kelly your here meet Heather she's Tommy's girlfriend" Nicole says loud. "Hi" Heather says looking me up and down with a smile. "Hi" I replied. "You seem so familiar" Heather states. "Oh really" I say. "Yeah oh that's right they talked about you on mtv" she says meaning the whole scandal with paparazzi. "Oh yeah your on the tv show too right" I say nicely. She then nods her head proud.

After that we all got on the bus I sat next to Nikki it was a table so someone sat on the other side it was Tommy and Heather. Heather was way more classy than me even her outfit  it was rich. She's just like Nicole both of them are every guy wants.

I was still high and I haven't ate in days. I seem to lost some weight so that's good. I covered the marks on with makeup before I go places.

I haven't told anyone, but yesterday I got a called that Playboy wanted me to do a photoshoot for them. I didn't reply back because I wanted to ask Nikki if he thinks I should do it. I think it's a big change I'm twenty and I haven't done any kind of that photography before. While Heather and Tommy were whispering I decided to just say it.

"Nik I gotta tell you something kinda important" I say to him. "What is it?" Nikki asks. "Well yesterday I got a called from Playboy they wanted to see if I'm interested of doing a photoshoot" I say twirling my hair. "No fucking way are you gonna do it" he says.

"I wanted to ask you if I should, but I don't know for sure" I states. "Hell yeah you should do it" he says excitedly. "Okay I'm gonna give them a call right now" I say smiling as I leave the table.

To be honest I don't know what I'm doing with myself, but if this makes things get better then I will do it. I did it I told them I was interested of doing the shoot and they say they will give me a call of when I should come to see them.

As I came back Nikki was and Tommy were talking about something for the show. I guess Heather was in the back of the bus to talk to Nicole. Nikki then saw me he looked up right to see me.

"So did you tell them" Nikki asks me. "Yes I'm doing Playboy" I say sitting next to Nikki smiling. "That's great" Nikki smirks while kissing me. "I'm just gonna go to see what Heather is doing" Tommy says getting up.

I really don't know what's up with Tommy. Hopefully he's okay, and I'm not sure if we're going to talk...

"Damn my girl is going to do Playboy" Nikki says after kissing me. "I haven't even done the photoshoot yet" I say. "Of course your gonna get it" he says kissing my top of my head.

After that we finally got where are destination is. I guess the show is tomorrow night and the guys want to get dinner together tonight. So I'm getting ready for the fancy dinner that Heather picked out.