26 - crash -

- Tommy's POV-

Maybe I shouldn't have left her there alone. I'm not thinking straight. It just hit me that I might become a father. Then she probably wasn't gonna tell me after all.

Fuck what have I done should I go back. But I'm still pissed so I'm just gonna go in this bar. I left the car at the restaurant and I had nothing else.

I'm just gonna have a couple of drinks. That will relax me.

I got my drinks and I started to think. Would I be a good father. I always though I would have kids like my dad and mom. This relationship with Kelly is something different though.

Then the bartender said someone on the phone was trying to reach me. I don't how they found where I was, but what if it's her.

"Hello?" I ask. "Hi is this Thomas Lee Bass" she questions saying my full name. "Yes this is him" I say.

"Are you Kelly Santos boyfriend" she says. "Yes is something wrong" I say concern.

"She got into a car accident...." She states.

After that everything went downhill after I heard. She told me what hospital Kelly is that. Though she told me that, she didn't say what's wrong.

I went as fast as I could to the hospital. I then finally got there. I ran inside to the place. There was other people inside they just looked at me.

A girl came up me, I think it was the same one that called me. We went to the room where Kelly was.

Before going in they told me on what happened.

What happened was a car crash into her car and got knocked out and there was glass too.

Fuck if I didn't leave this wouldn't of have happened. This is all my fault.

Then after they told me, I went inside. I saw her closed eyes with some bruises. I tear up thinking I caused this.

"I have another thing to tell you" another lady says. "What is it" I trying not to cry.

"Your baby.... It's gone I'm sorry" she says.

And it keeps on getting worse. Why did this have to happened.

Then that broke me, I completely started sobbing. I caused this.

I never felt this type of emotion before in my entire life.

I sat next to Kelly I hold her hand. I whisper to her ear that I'm sorry, and I kissed her top of her head.

• • • • • •

A hour later Kelly was waking up. She actually is waking up.

"Oh my god Kelly" I say. Then a doctor came and came. The doctor checked up on her. After that we were alone.

"Tom...." Kelly says softly. "I'm here" I say going closer to her. "I'm sorry" she says. "What no I should be the one apologizing I did this to you" I assured.

"No you didn't do this" she says. "There's one more thing I have to say" I say.

I was the one that needed to tell her about the baby. I mean it was our baby after all.

"... the baby you lost it" I say.

Then she started crying, I got up from my seat. I sat right beside her in the bed and hugged her. Her head was in my chest while my hands was comforting her head.

"Everything will be okay I promise I'm gonna make it up" I say.

I don't know how long we were in this position, but it felt comforting.

I wish I never left her at the restaurant.....

A/n: I know this chapter is sad and short I'm sorry!!!!