9 - cover of the magazine -

- Kelly's POV -

The morning was really bad I woke up not remembering how I got into my bed, and my eyes are puffy probably from crying. It's nine a clock in the morning, and today is the day if I see that I got the cover of the  magazine. That might brighten up my day hopefully. Then someone yelled my name..

"Kelly there's someone on the phone for you" Tommy yells enough so that I can hear. "Okay" I say yelling back at him.

I got up out of bed and I see myself in my mirror, yup I was right I was definitely crying and my hair is messy. Then I grabbed a sweatshirt because I was cold before I went to grab the phone.

Tommy grabbed me the phone I heard him muttered woah probably because I look like a mess right now.

"Hello" I asked. "Hey Kelly this is your manger can you please come to the office I have something to tell" my manager says. "Okay I will see you then" I say to her. Then she hangs up now I have to get ready.

I took a shower, got skin care, no makeup, but chapstick, and put my hair into a ponytail. I'm kinda nervous to see if this is about the cover I don't know though I'm still nervous.

Kelly's outfit ^^^^^

I put a note for the guys again if there wondering where I was. Now I'm off to the my manager office. I'm really nervous when I'm getting in the place to her main table, I felt like it could be anything, but hopefully it's about the cover. The door open and I saw me on the big screen.

"You got the part" my manager says. "Oh my gosh thank you" I say shaking her hand. "Now you have to do the last part the interview" she says. Then this guy came to ask me questions. "Let's sit here" he says.

"So your 19 years old" he asks. "Yes I am" I say. "Okay, and your single" he asks. "It's complicated, but yes I am I guess" I say remembering the phone call. "Oh tell me more" he says laughing. "Well there's a guy in mind, but I don't know" I say. "Okay how do you like LA so far" he asks. "I think it's great, there's a lot of good things and people" I say. "That's good, last question, do you think you will do more photo shoots" he says trying to mean nakedness. "I don't know we will see in the future" I say awkward laughter. "Okay now this is the ending hope you guys love the photos of Kelly Santos" he says.

That's a wrap of the day, they said that the magazine will be put in the public the evening. Now I'm off back to the apartment. When I got inside the place the guys were out, but they had a note to.

Its says: we're heading to a bar down the street if you want to come you can- the guys.

I guess I should go, but let me get ready. As I got ready I thought the tension between Nikki and me because we never actually talked about the kiss.

Kelly's outfit for tonight^^^^

I guess I'm off now to the bar...

- Nikki's POV-

Last night was a haze I kissed Kelly and I carried her into her room because she feel asleep on the floor crying about her ex-boyfriend. Now she left for her modeling job, so there's probably going to be tension after that.

Hours past the guys and I decided to just think about ideas of our next shows then now we're going to a bar. Tommy saw the note that Kelly left and I told him to tell her about how we are going to the bar. I kinda waiting to see her and talk to her, but I don't know what to do.

It's 6 a clock and we're drinking, Tommy getting girls, Vince and Nicole are dancing, and I'm just drinking waiting for her. Then there she is.

"Hey" I say awkwardly to Kelly. While I notice what she is wearing a crop top and a miniskirt that was definitely mini. "Hi" she says kinda upbeat while sitting down. "Your in a good mood" I say while taking a shot. "I am actually it's about my magazine I'm on the cover" she says proudly. "Wow that's amazing" I say smiling. "Thanks" she says trying not to look at me. You definitely can feel the tension like you can cut it right through. She then asks the bartender for a Jack n coke some how she never gets card and she's nineteen I don't know how she does it.

"We don't need to talk about it if you don't want to" I say making her cough on her drink. "No we should and I never actually thanked you for putting me in my room" she says finally looking at me. "No problem" I say. "And about the what I said and kiss I meant it" she says fidgeting her straw. "Really the model that just got on the cover says she actually has feelings for me" I say sarcastically making her laugh. "Yes and don't make me regret it" she says giggling. "And yes I do have some feelings for you too" I say making her look. "Wait a rockstar has some feelings for me" she says sarcastically mocking me. "Fuck good one" I say laughing.

Hours past by the guys and Nicole hung up with us and drinking. We're all pretty drunk, but we still came out the bar fine. Nicole and Vince left together, Tommy caught with these girls, and Kelly and me are walking together.

We walk down the street and I saw her magazine cover.

"What is this" I say pointing at the magazine for her. "Oh my god it's out" she says excitedly. Then there was a guy at the stand, so I decided to buy some. "All of these please" I ask showing the guy 15 magazines. "Okay" he says looking at me then Kelly. "Is that her on the cover" he asks. "Yup she's mine" I say looking back at Kelly doing her own thing. Then after I bought them I smiled to my self seeing how jealous he was.

"Bought them" I say walking with her to the apartment. "You bought all of that no fucking way" she says looking at them. "I did" I say proudly. "How much was it?" she asks. "Doesn't matter you can have some, but I need some to help me get something" I say while finally getting to our apartment. "Nikki!" She says slapping my chest.

We got up the stairs to the door, I open the door she went in. I notice no one was there so that means Kelly and I can do something.

I then took her hand then I looked into her eyes.

"You know what I know how you can pay me back" I say. "And what is that" she says looking up. "You know" I say looking towards the bedroom. "Oh really" she says looking back to the bedroom then to me. "Yeah" I chuckled.

I then kiss her then pick her up. She tightens her legs around me while kissing me back. I move to my bedroom still having her around me. I placed her on my bed I then ask her, "are you sure" she then nods in agreement.

A/n: I hope you guys like this chapter I know there wasn't smut because I won't do fully, but a little bit 👍