10 - dinner -

- Kelly's POV -

I can't believe it happened, I slept with Nikki. I know I shouldn't have because he's my roommate, but it just felt right. Hopefully there won't be any tension between the guys and me. Today is going to be awkward.

I'm in his bed knowing I should get up, so if the guys are there they won't know I was in there. So I'm just going to get up quietly.

So I did, I slipped out of the covers and grabbed my underwear, but I had no shirt to wear. There was a random shirt so I hope he won't mind. My other clothes were there so I grabbed it and got out of there. Luckily no one was up or lights are on.

Thinking about it I wonder what if he woke up seeing me leaving the room oh whatever I'm just going back to sleep.

When I woke up back from going back to sleep it was painful because all I wanted to was just sleep in. I looked at my clock and it was 1 pm damn I slept in and no one cared. I guess I will get up then. Looking in the mirror was shocking my hair was messy, make up was smudged, and I'm wearing Nikki's random shirt.

I decided to take a shower to rinse my thoughts away. I grabbed my stuff and ran to the bathroom. I didn't see any of the guys hopefully they didn't see me. After my shower did my skincare, makeup, and hair.

Kelly's outfit ^^^

Kelly's outfit ^^^

Feeling so much better, but now I have to get out of the room to the kitchen. I went into the kitchen there was a note.

The note says: we will be late so don't wait- the guys.

Okay this is good I'm going to be alone for the rest of the day. The kitchen wasn't that messy, but compare to other places in the room it's not. I grabbed my coffee and toast and ate it.

While watching tv the phone rings...I get up to answer and it was unexpected who it was..

"Hello?" I asked. "Hey it's Tommy" Tommy says. "Hey Tommy what's up" I say wondering what he wanted. "Well I wondering if you can get me something to eat I'm at this studio and I can't get it" he says. "Okay I will" I say. "Okay thanks" he says excitedly.

He then tells me what food he wanted and where he was. So I guess I'm off now to where he was. I picked his food, and now I'm at this studio going to it. I'm kinda nervous to be honest because what if they know about Nikki and me. I got inside the place and there was Tommy.

"Dude thank god you got this I'm starving" he says while walking over. "Yeah no problem, so the other guys are here to?" I ask giving it to him. "Yeah there in a different room why" he says getting the food out of the bag. "Just wondering" I say looking away. "Okay" he says looking at me. "I'm just gonna then so" I say. "Okay oh and by the way we're going out for dinner tonight so here's the name and if you wanna come you can" he says while giving me a card. "Okay I will see bye" I say smiling then walking at, when I was walking I looked back and I saw him smiling at himself.