17 - wedding -

- Kelly's POV-

It's been a couple of days since the bachelorette party. And it's been busy since the wedding for Vince and Nicole is tomorrow. I'm really excited, but I'm nervous how Nikki is gonna be doing. We haven't really talked more about it, but I try to check on him. The thing is he forgets like I never knew about it or it happened.

I'm trying to stay away from Tommy at the moment but we're going to be at the same event so that's going to be hard. He's been with his girlfriend since the party.

Anyways about that I'm at the hotel that we are getting ready for the rehearsal dinner. I'm staying with Nicole's room in the hotel to get ready because she wanted me to stay by her side so I don't do anything stupid. She means if I go see Tommy or do something with Nikki. Either way I can't be by both of them this night until tomorrow.

I finish getting ready for the dinner, I don't know what's gonna happen. Hopefully everything is fine for tonight.

Kelly's outfit for tonight ^^^^

We're going to the private room for the dinner rehearsal. The other bride mates came to. I didn't really get close with any of her friends, but I tried to. I don't think they like me that much.

Vince and his friends got to the place. So that means Nikki and Tommy are here. I'm sitting by one of the girls Nicole just got greeted with Vince so that means I'm going to the bathroom. I sneak out of the room. I got to the bathroom it was a one person surprisingly. While I was fixing my hair in the mirror and someone knocked on the door.

"It's occupied" I say to whoever is at the door. "It's me" Nikki says. I then unlocked the door and he came in. "Hey" he says kissing me. "Hi" I say after the kiss. "So I got something" he says. He grabs out a bag and handed it to me. "What's this?" I asked. "You will see, but I have to get back though" he says. "Okay" I say wondering what it is.

Nikki leaves I then deciding if I should open it or not. I then finally decide to open the bag. Inside it was a little bag with white powder. Shit is he thinking I'm gonna take it. I don't know something inside says to take some. Then I did, I snorted it up. Then I put the bag in my purse and went to the private room.

After I got back, Nicole ran up to me.

"Where were you?" Nicole asks. "Just in the bathroom" I say smiling. "Okay well let's sit down" she says holding my arm. While I sat down something came over me, I felt really nauseous. There was water, so I grab it and I chugged the water. "You good" she asks. "Yeah just got a little hot. Don't worry I'm fine" I say letting her know.

She then nods, and everybody else sits down to get ready to eat. While the servers get people the food. I caught myself staring at Tommy. I didn't even realize that I was, I was just looking at something then him. He was talking with his date I forgot her name, but he's smiling at her. Then something got me out of my trance.