11 - tonight -

- Nikki's POV -

The past days it's been up and down. The good parts are how Motley Crue is going on tour with Ozzy Osbourne and Vince had to dress in women's lingerie it was hella funny. Then the bad parts is how Kelly's relationship with me is going down I'm lying about the bet and all now I have tell her that I'm leaving for a while. She probably will understand, but the past days it's not going well the last thing we talk about was the night of the dinner.

Until today I have to talk with her about leaving. Hopefully it doesn't go bad, but with me it probably will. Right now I'm writing some notes down for the tour on the couch. It was later in the day Tommy was still sleeping and Vince was planning a dinner to tell Nicole about things. Kelly is not in the apartment right now so that's good. Then the door opens or course.

"Hey I'm home and I brought sweets" Kelly says while coming into the apartment. I didn't say anything because it was a little awkward. As she was putting the cupcakes down she notices me. I glanced at her she look tired in the eyes. I feel bad to be honest.

"Hey can we talk" I finally say. "Sure" she says walking over. "You can sit here if you right" I say pointing at the cushion of the couch. She then sits on the empty side of the couch and she looks at me confused. "I know we haven't been talking since the dinner, but I think we should right now" I say. "No yeah I think so too" she says looking down.

"Okay good so I'm just gonna say it. The guys and I are going to tour with Ozzy Osborne and your going to be alone" I admit. "Really thats amazing for you guys" she says shockingly. "Yeah so you won't be mad about being alone" I say. "Nope I will be okay I been home alone before" she says. "Okay we're leaving in two days and tomorrow there's a party at the whiskey, I think you should go" I say nicely. "You want be to come to the party?" She asks looking at me. "Yeah of course" I say kinda confused.

"Then I would love to go" she says. "Wait why would you ask that" I say getting up off the couch. "I don't know maybe because we haven't talked in days since that dinner" she says. "I know and I'm sorry I don't know what to say" I say. "I get that, but I just want to know what's happening with us" she says. "What do you mean" I say trying to be calm. "I mean we literally kiss, slept together, and you got mad with the Tommy thing" she says getting up from the couch.

"Fine I like you Kelly, but I don't know how to show it" I say getting closer to her. "Really" she questions. "Yes" I say holding her chin. "Well I like you too" she says softly.

I then kiss her and she kisses me back I then deepen the kiss. Every time I kiss her I feel something like I could just be with her and I do not need to worry about anything.

"I'm sorry" she says after the kiss. "For what" I say. "About how I got heated up on you" she says. "Oh it's okay, but I know how you can make it up" I say with a smirk. "Nikki-" she says giggling. "That wasn't a yes or a no" I say.

She then jumps so her legs are wrapped around my waist. She was the one that kisses me. I then bring her into my room. My room is the farthest so that is why and so Tommy doesn't need to hear.

- Kelly's POV -

I woke up in Nikki's bed his arm was around my naked body. I looked at the broken clock it was ten a clock, I don't know if I should get up or not. Even though I'm still thinking about what should I do, I do remember the talk and how he's leaving of course I'm going to miss him, but it's his job so I get it and I have a pretty big meeting that week to.

"Hey your up" Nikki says smiling. "Yeah I was just thinking about stuff" I say turning to face him.

"So what we're you thinking about?" he asks. "Just some things" I say not wanting to tell him. "Oh come on tell me" he whined. "Okay don't get upset" I say. "I won't, but now I'm curious" he says. "Okay do you think I should get up so the guys won't know" I say finally. "Oh- uh I don't know how to say this, but I think you will be fine" he says making my eyes pop.