32 - hopeless romantics -

- Kelly's POV -

It's been a weeks since the incident with Tommy. I have been staying at Nicole's place. Vince didn't mind because Nicole kinda made him. She's really close to having the baby,so I have helping her out with stuff.

Today is my last photoshoot for Playboy for a while. They been thinking of someone else, so there just putting me on side.

I do not mind that, I needed a break. Break from a lot of things.

Talking about a break.... I don't know what to do about Tommy. Should I just break it off or come back.

It's been hard, and I don't even know what he's been doing with things. Why does everything have to be so complicated.

Anyway I got to the photoshoot, and it is at the beach great. It just reminded me the picture frame Tommy threw at me. 

Fuck maybe I should call him....

No I shouldn't let's just get this photoshoot over with.

• • • • • • • • •

The photoshoot ended, and it went great. I'm glad that it did now I can go back to Nicole's place and take a nap.

I got at her place, and Nicole was looking for me.

"So how did went?" Nicole asks. "It went well" I say smiling. "What's wrong" she questions me eyeing me.

"Do you think that I should call him?" I ask. "Kelly you know how I feel about him" she says.

Nicole always had a bad feeling about Tommy. It all started when you know when Tommy and I had something on the side when I was with Nikki.

"I know, but I should though" I say.

Before Nicole could say anything about it. Her water broke...

"I should call Vince right" I ask. She nods her head in agreement.

I then dial the number and I heard the voice I never thought I would.

"Hello?" Tommy says. "Is Vince there" I question. I heard muttering, but I could not hear anything.

"You needed me" Vince says. "Nicole's in labor" I say. The phone hangs up, so that probably means he is coming right now.

"He's on his way, let's go to the hospital then" I say to Nicole. "Okay I'm ready" she says.

We then into the car as fast as we can. I started driving, and now we are off to the hospital.

We got to the hospital, and made our way to get Nicole to a room as soon as possible. Then Nicole got a room, I just stay here for Vince to arrive.

I just sat in the waiting room where is located towards where Nicole is at.

"Kelly where is she?" I hear Vince asks. "She's in the room they will tell you" I say as he makes his way over there.

Vince left and Tommy was right behind him. I haven't seen or heard from him since that night. He look rough. He had eye bags and his hair was messy.

"Hey" Tommy says standing right in front of me. "Hi" I say back. "Can I sit here" he asks meaning the seat next to me.

"Sure" I say. "Thanks" he says sitting down.

I just took a magazine, and it surprise me.

"They really have playboy here" I hear Tommy says. "I guess so" I say giggling. Then Tommy laughs as well.