15 - home sweet home -

- Kelly's POV -

Weeks went by, but today is the day that there coming back home. I'm happy to see them, but I'm nervous of what will happen with Tommy and Nikki. Then the next day Nicole and I are going to dress shopping because her wedding is least in a week. I'm really excited plus I'm her maid of honor. So this week is going to be busy. Then I got a called from the guy who works for vogue asked me to meet him for lunch so that is going to be nerve wracking. The guys are coming in the evening that's good because I didn't want to miss them.

As I'm getting up to get some breakfast I got a called.

"Hello?" I question. "Guess who" Nikki says. "Hmmm I don't have a clue give me a hint" I say sarcastically. "He's hella hot and he's talented to" he says. "Oh my gosh is this the guy that I saw on mtv " I say. "You saw that" he says laughing. "Yeah it was cool" I say.

"Good oh by the way there was a change on the time when we're coming" he says. "So what does that mean?" I ask. "We're coming earlier than later" he informs. "Really that's good" I say. "Yeah more time to-" he tries to say. "You really think that" I say sternly. "Hun I know so" he says. "Uh huh" I say. "I gotta go, but we will see" he says. "Hmm okay bye" I say.

I then hanged up. Now I'm going to the lunch that I have with that guy who works with Vogue I guess. I'm actually nervous because I don't know what to expect from this.

I then got to this lunch place and I saw Carl waiting for me.

"Hey how are you?" Carl asks. "I'm good, you" I say. "Good too" he says, "let's go over here".

I nodded in agreement then we went to our table in was outside.

"Okay so I know what you're thinking, and it's true" he says making me wonder. "True what" I question. "That you are doing the vogue photoshoot" he says. "Oh my gosh really" I say excitedly.

He then nods in agreement after that we ate our lunch. He also gave me his number to call him or he will call me. Now I'm going back to the apartment to relax and wait till the guys come back.

I got back to the place and I decided to clean up around here because it's really messy. After I clean up I took a shower then I got ready not fancy, but a little nice.

Kelly's outfit ^^^^

Kelly's outfit ^^^^

A hour or so there was knocking at the door. I ran up to open the door and I knew who it was...

"Surprise" Nikki says. "Hey" I say while he comes into the place. "Damn I missed you" he says while pulling me into a kiss. "Me too" I say smiling after the kiss.

"So where the guys?" I ask. "Vince is with Nicole, Mick went back to his place, and Tommy's busy with a girl" he says. "Tommy is with a girl?" I question. "Yeah he found her with another band, but I don't know" he says furrow his eyes.