18 - vogue part 1-

Before reading this it is going to be a time jump!!! And just to clarify Vince did move out  and Tommy did to so it's just Nikki and Kelly at the apartment.

                                  - Kelly's POV-

The days have been passing by fast. Things have been going really good lately. Except the fact that Nikki is leaving for a year and I'm relocating to a different area to do the Vogue photoshoot. It's back in New York now I got to tell Nikki that I need to leave right before he leaves. Hopefully it goes smoothly when I tell him.

Today I'm gonna tell him, but first I need to tell someone else that is Tommy. He got his own place because after Vince left he didn't want to stay there seeing Nikki and me together and more. I'm going to his place right now. I been there before it's pretty rockstar like. We haven't actually done it before, we only make out and one time he left a hickey. I didn't realize until Nikki pointed it out later. I told him that he did while he was drunk. I think he believed me hopefully.

Now I got to his place and I went in the back way so no one knows I'm going in like the paparazzi. He lets me in.

"Heyy" Tommy says while pulling me into a kiss. "Hi" I say letting the kiss go on. Then we go sit on his couch.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" he asks. "Well.." I say looking down. " is everything fine" he says with a concern look. "Yeah, but I have some news" I say, "Before you go on tour I have to go back to New York".

"Oh well what is it for?" He asks. "I'm shooting for Vogue magazine" I say smiling. "Wow that's amazing" he says excitedly. "So.. I'm going on Monday" I say looking away. "That's in two days" he says awkwardly laughing.

"I know" I say shyly. "It's okay, but how about you can make it up tonight" he says putting his hand on my thigh. "I can't.." I say quietly. "Why not" he questions.

"I gotta go back to the apartment" I say getting up from the couch. "Oh you haven't told him yet" he says. I nodded in agreement. "Well then..." he try's to say.

Before Tommy could even say anything the door starts knocking loudly.

"Hey T-bone it's me" Nikki says while keeps on knocking.

Fuck I muttered to myself while looking at Tommy's face.

"One minute dude" Tommy says to Nikki. "What should I do?" I ask him. "Go hide in the bathroom" he says pointing to his bathroom door.

I then quickly trying to be quiet at the same go to the bathroom to hide. I got inside the bathroom turn off the lights. Shit this is going to bad, hopefully Tommy will do something.

                               - Nikki's POV-

Things have been rocky lately, something has been wrong. It's not just me this time, Kelly and I have been rocky too. I don't know if I'm being paranoid or some shit, but it's seems like she's been weird lately. Like she's been having a up and down energy. Maybe she needs to get something off her chest.

Anyways today I'm gonna be going over to Tommy's new place today to talk about some stuff. I'm gonna ask him what should I do about Kelly. And I need more alcohol for tomorrow because my other buddy Robbin is coming over to hang out.

Now we're at Tommy's place damn he got lucky with this. He spend his money on something good and not drugs and shit. That is why Kelly and I are living at the apartment still.

I called for Tommy as I kept knocking on his door. Damn it took him long for opening the door.

"Hey dude what's up" he says nervously. "Nothing much just need to ask you something" I say while walking in. "Okay what's been happening?" he asks. "Well it's about Kelly and I" I say.