27 - stress -

- Kelly's POV-

The last thing that I remember was being in Tommy's arms. It all happened so fast, that I just fallen asleep. I do not know what I'm feeling right now.

I can't say I'm mad at him, I'm just confused why he left. I get I should of told him, but was I ready myself I do not think so.

Now that my baby is gone. I did not even know how long I had the baby for just a few days ago I found out that I was pregnant.

While I was thinking and looking outside of the window. Tommy was waking up.

"Hey baby your up" he says. "Yeah" I say quietly.

He then gets up from the bed he also says he's getting the doctor, but I was not paying much attention.

I kept looking at the window, I have not much time to notice how pretty Greece looks. Even from this hospital room it does.

God I I even forgot I was in Greece too. Then the doctor and Tommy came back.

"So Kelly I'm just gonna check up you to see how you are compared from last night" the doctor states.

She then comes over does what she said. Tommy was looking at me not looking actually admiring me.

I can not see what he is thinking about right now.

"Okay there are no permanent injuries, but the bad side you had a miscarriage" she says. "Is that all?" I ask.

"Yes, so if you just sign these papers then you can be on your way" she states.

She handed the papers to Tommy then me. I sign them and gave it back to her.

"There's some clothes that you can change into before you" she states.

Before she actually went she whispered something in Tommy's ear. The he and her left the room. As they were doing that I changed into the clothes a nurse gave me.

It was just a t shirt and leggings and slides as shoes nothing special.

Tommy came in looking a little uneasy than usual.

"Baby you know I love you so much" Tommy says coming to me where I'm sitting. "Tom.." I try to say, but he said something.

"Please just listen I messed up. I regret leaving you at the restaurant. I got mad and you know how that goes" he says sitting next to me.

"Tommy I love you too baby" I said as he smiles at the fact as I called him baby as well.

"What are we gonna do about you know" he says meaning the miscarriage. "Things happen for a reason I guess" i state.

"Yeah I guess it does" he says with a side smile. I smiled while looking at his smile with his eyes looking right at mine.

Once I blinked he then smashes his lips onto mine. I quickly kissed him back. I forgot how much I missed him.

We were still kissing as I remember that we're still in the hospital.

"Tommy... we need to go back to the place" I managed to say as he still kisses me. "Just one more" Tommy says as I giggle.

"No someone's going to come in" I say. "Okay fine let's go back" he says pouting.

I then slap his chest playfully and we then got back his car....

This part is a flashback!!!!!

What just happened I thought as Tommy leaves me at this restaurant alone. Yes I feel bad about not telling him properly I guess.

People were looking at me talking even. I just sat there until the waiter came.

He asked me if I was gonna order, but I said no. Then I decided to go outside to check if Tommy was there.

Clearly he wasn't, but his car was there. I drove it before once. Maybe he just walked away. I'm just gonna go back to the place where we are staying.

I got into the car and started driving. I realized Greece is different driving so I was confused on what way to go.

As the light turn green to go I went, but a car out of nowhere came and crash into me....

End of flashback!!!

"You okay?" Tommy asks. "I'm good" I say. "Are you sure" he asks another question.

"Okay I'm a little stressed about going back in a car" I admit. "Kelly everything's going to be fine forward" he assures while kissing my top of my head.

After that I went into the car and calm myself down.

Hopefully everything will be fine as it was....

A/n: I hope you guys like this chapter sorry if it took me a little while to publish it, but it's out :)!!!