25 - trouble in paradise -

- Tommy's POV -

Shit I was so drunk last night that I don't remember going to bed. I looked around I saw Kelly sleeping peacefully. I quickly got up to the bathroom and as I was going I noticed something that caught my eye. Her stuff was really piled up. I went over, and I went through.

The first thing I saw was a pregnancy test that was positive. Does that mean Kelly is pregnant. I mean she was off last night. I do not know what I'm thinking. I mean I never really thought of being a dad. I don't hate kids or anything. It actually sounds nice.

Should I say something... no I'm not because I'm just gonna let her tell me. I'm just gonna go back to going to the bathroom. I put the test where I found it then left.

After I went back from the bathroom she was awake.

"Morning" I say leaning on the door frame. "Morning" she says back. "You gonna be ready for tomorrow" I ask. "I will be" she says smiling.

I wonder what she's thinking about. Hopefully she does tell me, but I will wait.

- Kelly's POV-

After I said good morning to Tommy he seemed different. I got up and changed into comfy clothes knowing that I would packed today for the trip.

Kelly's outfit (blonde hair) ^^^^^

I decided to wait to tell him over dinner in Greece because I felt like it was right.

I got my clothes in the suitcase just needed accessories and personal items. Then Tommy called me for some thing.

"Yeah what is it?" I ask going into his drum room. "The plane ride is at eight tonight" Tommy says. "Okay" I say.

"You okay?" He asks. "Yeah why" I say confused. "You just seem off" he says. "I'm just a little tired no worries" I say.

"If you wanna take a nap you could" he says nicely. "I'm fine. I'm just gonna go back" I say then going.

I heard him say okay, but I was out of there. I was wondering why was he concern about me. Does he know no he can't.

•••••••••

I finally finish packing and now it's time to go to the airport.

We got onto the plane, and sat down. I was staring at the outside through the window while I feel Tommy staring.

"You good?" I ask him looking at him. "I'm just thinking" Tommy says. "About what" I said wondering.

"How I got so lucky with you" he says. "Is that it" I say. He then nods and I smile.

•••••••••••

We finally got to our place where we are staying out in Greece. It was beautiful there.

"You know I'm Greek" Tommy states. "You mentioned it before" I say. "Then I'm gonna show you my favorite restaurant tonight" he says.

Kelly's outfit for tonight (blonde hair) ^^^^

I got downstairs and I saw Tommy smoking a cigarette. I don't know when I'm gonna tell him.

"I'm ready" I say catching his attention. He blows out his smoke. "Wow you look good" Tommy says. "You don't look bad yourself" I say back.

Maybe I should tell him, shit I don't know what to do.

We got to the restaurant and got seated.

"Tommy I got to tell you something" I say getting nervous. "Kelly I know" he says making me shocked.

"You what" I say getting teary. "I found the test in a pile of yours" he says. "Why didn't you say anything?" I ask.

"I was waiting for you ,so when did you found out" he says getting a little loud. "..At Nicole's baby shower" I say fidgeting my hands.

"And you didn't tell me before this trip" he states getting mad. "You were drunk, I didn't know what to do" I say. "When we're you gonna tell me" he says. "I was thinking for a good moment" I say.

"What a good moment" he says louder getting other people attentions. "Tommy I don't know what to say" I say tears falling down.

"Don't say anything I'm just gonna go" he says.

Then he did he left me sitting there .....

A/n: I got a new story coming out called Roxy check it out if you want :)