Intro 2 Jeremiah

:::

Jeremiah Tamir Green
CHICAGO

Jeremiah Tamir Green CHICAGO

April 24th, Tuesday
7:34 PM

"KB, boy fuck you doing over here gang?" Tone shook me up as I turn in front of the yellow store.

"Check on my shorty." I answered. "Shit, slow as fuck out here."

"Hell yea-been out here all day gang. I can't go in the crib with shit though, gotta feed the twins; feel me?" Tone shrugged his shoulders.

"I feel you gang, bout to spin to my babymomma house right now bout my shorty." I told him.

Tone a nigga I went to school with, I still fuck with him heavy; if he need some ima give it to him no hesitation type shit.

After I chopped it up with him I began walking to my babymomma Malaya house. I'm safe in my hood so I walk around however I please.

::

Lay.Doll

Liked By jmoney, n

Liked By jmoney, n.nique and 10,394 others
Lay.Doll: 4 you I'll risk it all 💙
View All Comments
jmoney: nephewwww 🔌
katkatttty: 🫶🏽
a.aryanna: twin ⛽️🖤

"What I tell you bout posting my shorty?" I scrunched my face up at Malaya.

She know how I feel about Tamir being on social media considering she got a lil clout on there-I don't need no nigga getting no points up on me cause they know who my babymomma is.

Malaya sat besides me on the couch and smile. "Relax, papi."

"Lay, I just came to see my shorty. I'm not gon' hold you I'm bout to dip." I told her.

Me and Malaya been off and on since she had Tamir and her family mexican so you know they don't like my black ass. I still got love for her though and I did her dirty her entire pregnancy so I understand where they be coming from some times.

But shidd, I was fighting demons how I'm supposed to make happy when I was happy?

"Okay, papi. I just want you to slip the tip in." Malaya moaned in my ear causing me to the chuckle. "Please."

My eyes analyzed Malaya body as she began to strip from her boxers showing her bald pussy.

I ran my hands down my face as she tugged on my jeans.

I watch her unbutton my Amiri jeans and pull them down slightly. "You just gon' take it huh?"

She smile climbing over my legs rubbing her clit on my member letting out a slight moan.

"Stop playing with it." I mumbled.

Malaya gasp as take me inside of her slowly, I bit my bottom lip at the warmth and tightness of Malaya pussy.

:::
April 25th, Wednesday
6:36 pm

"Dora was a hood bitch for real.." Jkyra laughed.

"Foe nem outside everyday with the gorillas and swipers." De (Darryon) laughed passing Uno (Jaylon) the sparked wood.

I lick my lips counting the money I made today, real slight shit wasn't much.

"I'm so pretty." I look up seeing Tamya taking pictures.

"Yo' ass look like a chili pepper with legs." Von chuckle causing us to laughed.

Darryon, Kenvontae, Jaylon, Tamya and Jkyra been my friends since middle school; we use to play ball and go to the boys and girls clubs together before we started robbing and selling drugs together.

Jkyra from the north side but she cool peoples for real and Tamya like my sister whenever my momma kicked me out her people a let me stay with her.

My momma ain't no bad mother like she took care of us; she did everything she could do raising three kids on her own, but shit I always been hustler and she just hated the way I hustled.

I got my own lil apartment downtown though, so I ain't tripping about that old shit that's still my OG; I make sure her and my siblings straight by all means.

"Bitch you hating." Tamya defended herself.

I chuckle shaking my head, they been in a relationship since high school-Tamya is fine as hell but her ass crazy.

"Bro I'm trynna figure out what ima' wear to Future concert." Uno said.

I sucked my teeth. "Foe nem, I ain't even for a sock for that shit."

"I didn't even know you was going, homebody." Jkrya laughed.

"I be outside fuck you mean." I chuckle.

"Naw, babymomma be having yo' ass put up in the crib." Jkrya chuckle.

"How babymomma anyways? She ain't been on live clowning yo' ass inna min." De chuckle.

"Bitch she don't be clowning shit, her ass be sitting there embarrassing herself." I sucked my teeth.

"Yea, Aight." Tamya laughed. "Soon as she straight speaking Spanish I know she be eating yo' ass up."

"Jkyra you said you wasn't even going to the concert." Tamya scrunched her face up.

"My dad making me and Dejah take our half sisters." Jkrya shrugged.

"Half? Bitch that's yo' sister." Tamya laughed. "My momma never let us call each other half siblings, she a beat my ass."

"On god." Von chuckle.

"We barely see that damn girl, she just spending the weekend with us and my daddy wanna bond with her and shit." Jkrya mugged.

"You don't like yo' sister that's crazy." De shook his head.

"Boy stay out her business." Tamya mugged him.

"How when she telling it to us, shut yo' goofy ass up." De scrunched his face up. Tamya looked at Von and scoffed.

"You gon' let him talk to me like that?" She pushed Von.

"Oh what he said?" Von asked causing us to laugh.

They ass clowns for real.

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::