24. Let me love you

TIME JUMP
:::

Azhanae Sania Moore
CHICAGO

NEXT YEAR, JANUARY 13th4:34pm

4:34pm

"Girl, somebody keep calling my phone unknown and hanging up." I sighed setting MK purse on my marble white counter.

I had got my apartment right before Christmas. I don't have that much furniture because the companies are really taking their time. I have my bedroom finished though.

"that got to be a fan ass bitch." Kourtni said through the phone causing me to chuckle.

"I'm literally about to change my number, seriously this shit is getting ridiculous." I sighed taking off my coat and hanging up.

Kourtni is my friend who I met at my job I got at the end of September as a medical assistant which I love.

I make $24 an hour which isn't much but I want to be able to afford living in Atlanta by myself when I go off to college in the fall.

"You working tomorrow?" Kourtni asked me.

"Bitch you know the grind don't stop." I chuckle sitting on my bed taking my shoes off.

All I do is work, to be honest.

"Alright boo, ima see you tomorrow. I'm about to do this little girl hair."

"Alright bye." I said before hanging up before hearing knocking at my door.

"I just want to fucking sleep." I mumbled to myself walking towards the door.

I look through the hole seeing Jeremiah. I chuckle unlocking my door and opening it.

"What took yo' fine ass so long?" He ask walking in holding roses and a pizza box in his hand.

I tilt my head to the side before giving him a kiss.

We 7 months in and I love this man with my entire heart.

"Thank you." I smile like a little girl at the candy store as he pass me the pretty roses.

"How was yo' day?" He asked as we walk towards my bedroom since I didn't have a living-room set.

"Good, yours?" I asked him as he sat on my bed.

He shrugged. "Malaya still not letting me see Tamir"

I pouted. His babymom really bitter as hell, like bitch let him see his kid before I beat your ass.

I rubbed his back as he opened the pizza box.

"It's gonna' work it self out baby, don't stress about it. I know you miss him." I tried to reassure him.

"C'mere, I love you." He kissed my cheek to my lips.

"I'm about to get in the shower." I smile.

"Me too."

Malaya Simmons

"Bitch you look so much better than her

"Bitch you look so much better than her." My friend Maia told me.

I roll my eyes. "Don't you think I know that."

I slouched into the couch scrolling through Jeremiah's instagram seeing this bitch all over it like it was hers.

He post her more than he post his own fucking son.

Bitches be hella weird and grimy.

Why fuck with someone knowing they were still in a relationship with their babymomma, now she caused friction between us.

I just don't understand what this bitch got that I don't?

I'm everything Jeremiah could want in a woman, I love that man so much.

I don't understand why he treating her so good but treated me like shit for years, like I build him up to treat another person how he was supposed to treat me and that shit sucks.

I called Jeremiah phone again and it went to voicemail causing me to roll my eyes.

It's like he's been stringing me along this entire time.

I called the girl number private again and it rung to the voicemail.

I sighed heavily as tears fell down from my eyes.

Why am I not good enough for him.

"Fuck him, Lay." Maia told me.

I brushed her off calling Jeremiah number again.

"Make sure you tell that bitch how good I be fucking you whenever you come over to see yo' son you stupid ass hoe." I left a voicemail.

I scrolled to Jeremiah's Instagram clicking onto the girl profile messaging her a video of Jeremiah eating my kewchie and me cumming on his face.

Fuck both they ass.

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::
Y'all think Malaya got the right to be bitter?

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::Y'all think Malaya got the right to be bitter?