2. Her Way

:::

Jeremiah Tamir Green
Chicago, IL

May 2nd, Saturday
1:36 AM

"G, her ass drunk." Tamya laughed as Jkyra tripped over the sofa of the Airbnb.

We just had got back from the future concert, that shit was turnt as fuck ngl.

I licked my lips sitting onto the sofa besides Nae; her ass been staring at a nigga all night-not even on no cocky shit.

I sparked up my already pearled wood and inhaled the smoke leaning back onto the sofa.

"Can I?" Nae asked licking her lips that was already full of gloss. I could tell shorty was a lil drunk but she wasn't fucked up drunk like Jkrya.

That sloppy drunk shit ain't cute.

I passed Nae the wood and watched her inhale it, Naw, she pretty as hell though.

"You pretty as hell." I told her watching her face spike up a little as she place the wood on her lips.

She passed it back with gloss on the wood and shit, I don't even care.

"Thank you." She gave me a small smile like she didn't believe me.

"Y'all straight?" De asked walking pass the living area with a girl from the concert causing me to squint my eyes.

"Didn't we just meet her?" Nae asked pointing at them as they walk into the bedroom.

"Hell yea." I chuckle shaking my head; passing the wood back to her.

"I wish I had that level of sleeping with somebody I just met." She chuckle placing the wood on her plump lips.

"What you trynna' do than?" I asked her.

"Hm?" She asked lifting her eyebrow.

"I was-I was just joking, I have a boyfriend." She stuttered over her words.

"So?"

She chuckle rubbing her fingers across her lips as she thought.

"Come on." She gently grabbed my hand leading me through the hall. "Which room is your?"

"Right here." I told her as she opened the door dragging me in.

I chuckle as she closed the door.

"You sho?" I asked her as she walk over to the bed.

She nodded her head climbing into the bed; her ass geeked as fuck.

"C'mere." I walk between her legs as she sat on the queen size bed.

"Calm down." I gently grabbed her by her neck connecting my lips into her hers, salving her lip gloss onto my lips before sticking my tongue into her mouth.

Feeling my member grow harder as she moan into my mouth.

She tugged on my shirt causing me to break the kiss and pull my shirt over my head.