11. Favored Me

Azhanae Sania Moore
Chicago, IL

Azhanae Sania MooreChicago, IL

June 10th
1:11pm

"A cucumber with vinegar salt and pepper." I told Jeremiah my food combinations as I wiped the kitchen counters.

"Who you on the phone with?" Jkrya walked into the kitchen grabbing a cold water bottle from the refrigerator with Dejah behind her.

This the first time they spoken to me in four days.

"Um, KB." I responded picking up my phone before hanging up.

Jkrya sucked her teeth. "You a hoe bro."

I scrunched my face up. "How?"

"Because you knew she liked him, what you mean how." Dejah folded her arms against her chest.

"Exactly, like that's some backdo ass shit, I'll never do that to you." Jkrya scolded me.

I sucked my teeth. "Jkrya I didn't know you liked him until after the fact."

"After the fact what? You fucked him?" Jkrya lift her eyebrow.

"No."

"So what's after the fact-because you didn't know him until I brought yo backdo ass around them." Jkrya rolled her neck.

"Fuck allat, what did you get out of telling daddy I was pregnant?" Dejah spat walking towards me.

"You told on me because you wanted to run away and be grown with some boy."

"First of all, you don't know what you talking about and second-get out my face." I told her.

"Bro, she pissing me off. Dejah let me slap her ass." Jkrya shouted.

I leaned on the counter waiting for somebody to slap me.

"Ugly bony ass bitch." Jkrya mumbled.

"Jkrya you mad bout that lil boy, be so for real." I argued. "Let's keep it a band, KB don't even like yo' ass-and Dejah I'm sorry but I'm not about to let y'all play on my top like this so both y'all could get the fuck out my face with this childish ass shit"

Dejah sucked her teeth. "I actually liked you and gave you a chance when Jkrya been said you was a weirdo and she was right."

"Exactly she not our sister that bitch been a opp." Jkrya inserted.

I shrugged my shoulders like I didn't care but honestly that shit kinda hurt my feelings.

I walk passed the down the hall to my bedroom and locked the door.

I looked at my dresser at the lighter. Trying to fight the temptation I grabbed it anyways.

I pulled my jogger down and sparked it under my thigh.