30.

Azhanae Sania Moore
CHICAGO

Azhanae Sania MooreCHICAGO

February 21st
9:56 am

I ate my fruit loops as I stared blankly at Jeremiah who stood in front of my door holding roses and vanilla ice cream.

"You think that's gon make me feel better after you fucking left me last night?" I said fighting the urge to throw my bowl of cereal at his face.

I don't know if it's the pregnancy but everything in my head just been racing.

"I told you I was leaving, I'm a grown ass man." He scrunch his face up. "Just like this yo' house you could invite whoever you want over here than I could leave whenever the fuck I want to leave."

"Than stay gone." I shrugged.

Jeremiah sighed. "I'm not about to argue with you. You just want somebody to take yo anger out on even though you know you wrong as shit."

"I did nothing wrong, Jeremiah." I told him.

He sucked his teeth before letting out a chuckle. "Aight, you got it. Im not about to argue with you, I'm about to go pick up Tamir and take him back to my crib."

I ignore him picking up my bowl of now just milk and pouring it into the sink.

"Why the fuck you acting weird as shit?" Jeremiah scrunch up his face.

"I thought you was leaving?" I gave him a side eye.

"You sure you want that?" Aanijah ask me, as I look down at my mothers funeral plans.

We sat in my daddy house planning my moms funeral that will be held in less than two weeks.

I shrug. "I wish I didn't even have to plan it, honesty. I just want to show up." I expressed.

"Ain't nobody going to send her off like you will though, Nae." Aanijah rub circles around my back.

I shook my head side to side, all I want is Jeremiah to hold me right now but we're going through it.

"Hm, Nae." I heard my dad behind me. I turn my head seeing him hold up a chipotle bag.

"Thank you." I told him.

"Where yo' babydaddy?" My daddy ask causing me to chuckle.

"Ion know." I laugh grabbing the chipotle bag out his hand.

"I can't believe you let that junkie get you pregnant, Nae." My daddy shook my head.

"When has Jeremiah ever been a Junkie?" I scrunch my face up, digging inside the bag grabbing the chipotle bowl.

"Azhanae please." He held his hand up causing me to laugh.

"How you feel about being a grandpa?" I ask him.

"I ain't no damn grandpa, they can't call me that shit. Fuck I look like?" He mug me.

"Pappy!" Aanijah laugh.

"What Jeremiah?" I sighed, pushing my hair behind my ear.

He sucked his teeth before sitting on the edge of the bed and leaning over towards me.

"This how you gonna act now that you carrying my baby? You gonna be mad your whole pregnancy?" Jeremiah ask.

"I just lost my mom, Jeremiah." I told him.

"I understand that but life with eventually have to go on though. You got a whole human being growing inside you, why you acting like a child?"

I frown my eyebrows. "A child?"

"I don't want to argue with you, Nae. I fucking love you bro, you my whole heart but you acting like a kid bro. I won't tell you wrong." He shrug his shoulders, placing his large hands on my thigh.

I gave him a blank stare causing him to remove his hands off of me.

I don't think I'm doing enough actually. My mom just died, he's pissing me the fuck off, and I'm also pregnant.

I'm just irritated at the world.

I ignored his presence and rest my head on the pillow.

"Can you just come hold me please?" I ask and seconds later I felt his heavy arms wrapped around me and his body against mines.

I love this man as much as he love me but I don't think I'm that in-love anymore.

-
-
Here's the update, I've been locked out of my account but I'm back now!

Sorry for mistakes, chapter has not been edited.