3. Intentions

-Chapter Not Edited-

Azhanae Sania Moore
Chicago, IL

Azhanae Sania MooreChicago, IL

May 7th, Thursday
8:15 PM

"Niggas be so ready to put their heels on and go outside with their homeboys." My best friend Aanijah mugged her screen.

"Tell me about it. Gino be so mad when I pop out but his dirty ass be outside almost everyday." I rolled my eyes grabbing my key card.

Me and Aanijah both currently worked at Amazon, it was a cool after school job.

I usually pay my phone bill and spend my money on clothes, shoes, hair and nails just something extra.

"You need a ride home?" Aanijah asked and I nodded my head.

"Actually to Gino house, he been bugging for real." I told her.

"Girl, I can't wait until you leave that yellow ass nigga alone." Aanijah shook her head swiping her key card.

"Bro, I be trying. It's just-that been my nigga since forever, he all I know." I sighed leaning on the plain white wall.

"Bitch just keep going back until you don't want to go back nomore; that's how I got over Kobe dog face ass." Aanijah rolled her eyes.

"Bitch Kobe went to jail for murder that's why y'all don't talk nomore; if that nigga called and said he was out right now, you a be running to that dick." I laughed swiping my key card.

"Ah, you know me so well." She dramatically spoke.

I chuckle putting my key card in my purse and followed her out the warehouse.

We got into her 2021 Jeep and I put my seat belt on because that girl can't really drive for real.

You know the people that drive themselves to court for not having a license? yea that's Aanijah.

I didn't tell her what happened with KB although that shit still bothers me, I knew I should've never even went in that room with him.

That's what I get now; I just hope he doesn't pity me.

Minutes later we pulled up to Gino house and I got out the car.

"Thanks babe." I blew her a kiss before walking towards Gino's home.

He opened the door pulling me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Hey baby." He hugged me tighter as we walk into the house.

"Yo mom here?" I asked him as we walked into his bedroom.

His mom, Michelle hated me for some reason; I don't know why.

"Yea, she sleep though." He shrugged sitting on his twin size bed. "I missed you."

"I miss you too baby." I smile jumping onto his lap.

"I can't wait to marry you and for you to have my babies." He said in my ear as he rubbed my thighs.

Awnnnn, he want me to have his babies and marry him

"Really?" I poke my bottom lip out.

"Yea, I love you girl-you my everything." He said before pecking my lips.

I'm so inlove with this man

I connected my lips to his allowing him to stick his tongue into my mouth fully submitting to him but I wanted to be more dominant.

I pushed him down onto his mattress, gently placing my hands on his neck.

I moaned into our kisses, grinding my hips while he grab my ass.

I throw my head back as he kiss on my neck, leaving his passionate marks on my neck.

I quickly removed my leggings and my long sleeve shirt.

Gino took my breast into his mouth causing me to moan lowly.

I helped him take off his joggers showing his harden member.

"Shit." I gasped sliding him inside of of me slowly.

May 12th, Monday
12:34 PM

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I put my hand down closing my legs together.

"Sure, Azhanae." Mrs. Baker approved. I quickly got up and grabbed the hall pass she wrote for me.

I walked to the girls restroom down the hall into a empty stall.

I hissed at the uncomfortable pain I was getting when urinating. I looked at my white panties at the green discharge I had gotten; a bit confused because I know that isn't normal.

6:34 pm

"Chlamydia?" I scrunched my face up at the doctor that sat in front of me.

"Yes, no worries it's able to cure." The doctors tried to reassure me but nothing about me is calm right now. "I am going to prescribe you to some antibiotics that's you will take twice a day for seven days."

I looked up to my mom who looked furious.

I began biting my nails nervously as the doctors continues to talk, tuning out most of the things she was saying until she left the room.

"Sex? Unprotected? Azhanae is you serious?" My mom spat throwing her arms up.

"I failed as a mother." She spoke in her heavy African accent. "You're having sex and you didn't tell me? We could've prevented this, Azhanae."

"I'm sorry." I apologize swallowing a huge lump in my throat trying not to cry.

That means Gino cheated on me, again. Everything was going so perfect, Bro. How could he step out on me again and bring me back something he got from somebody else.

"Azhanae whose the boy? I'll have your father go over there today." My mom asked.

"No, mom. No. You can't tell my dad, please-mommy." I cried in almost panic. "Please don't tell him."

"Okay, okay-come here." My mom sighed wrapping her arms around me as I cried.

"I want to know who this boy is, Nae. You don't deserve this, okay. My baby-you are a queen, why would you let somebody miss use and affect your body like this?"

"I know, mom. I'm sorry." I wiped my tears that wouldn't stop falling.

"We getting you the shot today." My mom voiced and I nodded my head in agreement.

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::

That's Ghetto,

Y'all think Azhanae Gon Forgive Gino Considering He's Her First Love?