16. For Fake

-y'all I might stop at 20 parts until I get more views or not, just be active so I know y'all ass actually like the story 😭

Azhanae Sania Moore
CHICAGO, IL

Azhanae Sania MooreCHICAGO, IL

June 26th
10:12 am

"What time you got to be at work?" My daddy asked as we all sat around the kitchen table.

"I don't have work today." I replied.

It's been almost an hour and hopefully he was done with his lecture.

He shook his head in disappointment.

"I hate that y'all can't get along." He sighed looking at Jkrya black ass eye.

"Daddy, you half the reason you let her walk around doing whatever she wants and just bowing to her like you're her maid." Jkrya told him.

"I do not do that." He denied.

"Oh really? You don't? You brought her Chanel shoes and we got our shoes from Akira." Jkrya scrunched her face up.

"Y'all eighteen, Azhanae is still seventeen-I don't have to shit for y'all beyond that. I give y'all a place to sleep, food to eat-Y'all ain't got no job, ain't going to no colleges-and you want to fight over some boy you got yo' priorities fucked up." He spat.

"Matter fact, I need $400 for rent and groceries every other week from all y'all ungrateful ass." He demanded pointing at all of us.

"How am I supposed to save up for an apartment if I'm paying you my father rent money every two weeks?" I scrunched my face up.

"Every month then and watch who you getting smart with." He told me.

I'm moving back in with my mother, shit never been this ghetto before.

I'm definitely asking her when she gets here.

"The boy y'all was fighting over is the one that came to yo' graduation?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

He shook his head. "If he got you fighting yo' own sister you don't need to be around his ass."

"He have nothing to do with Jkrya's delusion, we been dating since than." I shrugged.

"I don't give a fuck, you not seeing him no-more simple." He told me.

I sighed heavily, he doing to much now.

The doorbell ring and he got up walking towards the door. My mom angrily walked into the kitchen as her heels clicked on the wooden floors.

She kissed my forehead sitting next to me, putting you purse on the table.

"What's the issue?" She asked.

"They wanted to fight, Dejah ran up so I packed her up and then Jkrya jumped in so I did what I had to do." I shrugged.

"You let them jump her, Ken? You supposed to be keeping your eye on her." My mother spat. "You let them put their hands on my baby."

"I was at work, Chantel. I don't want them fighting at all." My father defended himself. "Let them tell you what it was about."

"They say it's because I think I'm better than them but Jkrya mad about Jeremiah." I told her.

"Mhm, I see but Jkrya you been hostile towards my daughter since she's been here and I hope it ain't because me and your mother issues." My mom defended me.

"Chantel, let's not get on that shit." My daddy cut it short. "Y'all go to y'all rooms, me and Chantel finna have a conversation."

I sighed getting up and walking to my room. I am about to be eighteen and I've graduated high school already, he can't tell me I can't see Jeremiah anymore.

I haven't really talked to Jeremiah since our date that went kinda downhill.

I looked up at the pink pillow he won for me and cuddle up with it in bed.

my bookie

imiss u☹️

you ain't mad nomore
lil messy ass

nope
how am I messy 😭

you ain't tell tamya Von fack Dejah?

😒
they jumped me bae

on wah?

oml
i got so much to tell u
i knocked them birches head off they shoulders tho

😭😭omm u funny asl
on wah y'all got it bussin ova there
they couldn't whoop yo little ass

🙄
they couldn't even take me fr
Jkrya fought me over u
you fucked her before???

never touched that girl
idky she acting like that towards u
that shit lame tho u good?

I'm cool
i just want to move back in w my moms
if not I found this lil apartment
but it's in the ghetto 💔

come stay with me

nooooooooooo
😭
my momma always told me don't move outta her crib into a niggas

I'm not gon throw yo clothes out lul mama

ion know u might when u mad

come stay the night den
I miss u
I got some for u

okay I'll see bookie

I chuckle turning my phone off as my door opened.

"You not moving back in with me." She told me.

I sighed heavily throwing a little tantrum.

"Mommy, please. For my mental health, I need to leave." I told her.

"Girl you will be fine." She told me.

I sighed knowing I wouldn't.

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::
Short but I'm tired as fuck

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::Short but I'm tired as fuck