29.

Azhanae Sania Moore
CHICAGO

Azhanae Sania MooreCHICAGO

Continued....

"It was nothing, Jeremiah." I sighed watching as Jeremiah pack his clothes into a white garbage bag.

He was being very dramatic but whenever he's mad he always pack his things up; he don't go anywhere. Just a bit sassy.

"That shit disrespectful as fuck on everything. I'll never have my old bitch in here, fuck you got going?" Jeremiah turned his head and mugged the hell out of me.

"Baby, we were just talking." I truthfully spoke.

"Azhanae...I don't give a fuck."

"I don't have time for this." I roll my eyes before crawling into my bed.

Jeremiah chuckle causing me to look up at him.

"Where you finna go?" I ask him.

"To my babymomma house." He replied nonchalantly.

That kinda hurt my feelings, nah it did 100% hurt my feelings.

"You just saying that to make me mad or you going for real?" I ask calmly.

"I'm deadass." Jeremiah grin.

"I'm pregnant with your baby and you gon' say some shit like that?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh now you want to talk about the baby BITCH WAS YOU THINKING ABOUT THE BABY WHEN THAT NIGGA WAS ALL IN YO' FUCKIN FACE?" Jeremiah raise his voice causing me to jump.

"He exposed yo' dumbass and you sitting on the couch talking to him and shit." Jeremiah continued.

"Yea you can leave. Bye. Get the fuck out my house." I replied calmly, not having to energy to deal with his bullshit. This the first time he ever talked to me like that and that scared me.

"Here you go playing the victim and shit." Jeremiah threw his hands up.

"How the hell am I playing the victim? You mad for no reason, Jeremiah. You calling me out my name and raising your voice at me ain't doing shit but making things worse." I told him, grabbing my phone from off the bed.

"You think you having that nigga in here wasn't disrespectful?" Jeremiah tilt his head to the side.

I shook my head no. "It's my house, I could have whoever I want in my house."

"You don't think that was disrespectful to our relationship? Having yo' ex nigga who ass I had to beat for you, in the crib where we both lay our heads at?" Jeremiah ask and I shook my head again.

He chuckle before unplugging his PlayStation.

"Bet.Bet." He mumbled.

"Jeremiah, I just fucking lost my mom are you seriously doing this right now?" I frown as my eye began to get watery.

"On my son stop playing that victim card shit, that all you do." Jeremiah said putting his game in his blue duffel bag. "Sorry I call you a bitch but if you don't see yo' wrong doings im not finna be here with yo' ass."

I wipe my fallen tears. Everything was so innocent, he just blowing shit out of proportion.

"Stop crying bro." Jeremiah told me before walking over to the closest.

"Fine leave." I got up and walk over towards my patio doors. I opened the glass door and grab his duffel bag. "Let me help you."

Jeremiah sucked his teeth. "Bro what the fuck is you doing?"

"I'm helping you get yo' shit out my house." I told him tossing the duffel bag over the balcony watching it hit the concrete.

"You tweaking now, shorty." Jeremiah push passed me, looking down. "Fuck you do that for? You doing dumb shit, you starting to be dumb as fuck bro." He pointed in my face.

"You really trying to leave over some stupid ass shit." I shrugged wiping my tears that seem to continue falling.

Jeremiah cussed under his breath as he walk back inside.

I grab his bag of clothes but he quickly snatched it away from me, almost knocking me off my balance.

"Can you fucking stop bro, stop touching my shit. Get yo' stupid ass on." He spat. "Fuck is you doing?"

"I don't want you leave me, Jeremiah." I cried sitting on the edge of my bed.

Jeremiah stare down at me before kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry aight'."

I nodded my head.

"You ain' gon say sorry back?"

"No, I didn't do anything wrong." I scrunch my face up. Jeremiah threw his head back and chuckle.

"Oh my god, if you want me to say sorry then sorry okay?"

"Nah, it's cool." He shrugged grabbing the bag of clothes and sitting it back into the closet.

I watch as he walk into the bathroom and slammed the door.

4:35 am

I check my phone again seeing Jeremiah didn't call me back; not a text or anything.

After our argument, he got into the shower and left. I don't know what's going on with that boy but he can't be doing this now that I'm pregnant.

I sighed going to instagram. I scrunch my face up as I read page not found on Jeremiah's instagram. I went to De's instagram to see they were at a club two hours ago.

Oh hell nawl.