18. My Bottles

:::

Azhanae Sania Moore
Chicago, IL

Azhanae Sania MooreChicago, IL

July 2nd
8:15 am

I quietly walk back into the house, shutting the door trying not to make a sound.

I had over thirty missed calls from my father, I know I'm not going to hear the end of it.

I tiptoed to the kitchen stopping in my tracks seeing my father and grandmother, on my mother side.

"Sorry." I muttered.

"Azhanae, sit down we have something to tell you." My father told me in a calm tone.

"Something's wrong? What happened?" I asked in panic reading the room.

"Azhanae baby." My grandmother touched my hand as I sat down.

I rarely seen her growing up, she disowned my mother after I was born-so she's not really an grandmother.

"Is it mom? Is she okay?" I panicked more.

"Azhanae, your mom was deported back to Somalia last next." My dad said and my heart sunk.

"We haven't got in contact with her yet, so we are a bit concern. We just being patient right now, if not, me and your father are going to fly to Somalia to find her." My grandmother said rubbing my back.

I wiped my fallen tear. This has happened before when I was little.

"She'll be fine." I got up reassuring myself. "This has happened before, she'll be fine-she knows what to do."

"Azhanae." Daddy sighed.

"I just want to be left alone right, now." I told him, grabbing my bag and walking towards my bedroom.

I closed and locked my door before sitting against the wall.

I took my joggers off and sparked my lighter.

July 3rd
9:33 pm

I laid in Jeremiah bed watching the Morden Family, which is my comfort show.

I wish I had a family like that.

The door opened and Jeremiah walked in putting his glock on his black wooden dresser. Kinda sexy.

I've been here all day, Jeremiah kinda took my mind off my mom; I haven't gotten in contact with her just yet though.

"They on they way up." Jeremiah said kissing my forehead.

He was having his friends over to watch the game. He said he don't know if Tamya or Jkrya coming but it's his house he should know; like he shouldn't want me to be uncomfortable.

"Okay." I nonchalantly told him.

"You mad?" He asked and I shook my head no.

He bent down pecking my lips a couple times before walking back out the room.

I heard laughing and a female voice that sounded like Tamya.

I sighed getting up and closing the door before jumping back into bed.

I mean they were his friends before I even came into the picture, I guess I'm a little jealous that Jkrya could still come around, even after what she did to me.

I understand Jeremiah have love for her, but that brother and sister for the birds; that bitch wanna do his dick so bad.

My phone ring and it was Aanijah so I answered.

"Heyyyyyy." Aanijah smile into the camera. "Look." She turned her camera showing a dark skin male with dreads.

I chuckle. "You annoying."

"My man my man my man." She stuck her tongue out.

"We both some my man my man ass bitches now." I chuckle.

I heard commotion through the walls and jumped out of bed.

"Hold on, Aanijah. I think they arguing." I told her putting my ear to the door.

"That's yo' bitch being messy and I know her scary ass here." Tamya spat I'm guessing at Jeremiah.

I scrunched my face up opening up the door seeing Tamya with Jkrya behind her.

"I know you ain't talking to Jeremiah like that." I mugged her.

Tamya rolled her eyes. "Why would you lie about Dejah fucking on my nigga?"

I looked at Jkrya and laughed. "Oh, Jkrya told you that?-tell the truth Jkrya."

"You such a evil spirited person." Jkrya spat.

"oogly boogly bitch" I gave her a fake smile.

"I don't like how y'all trying to make it seem like I'm lying." I mugged them.

"Because you are." Tamya rolled her eyes.

"You listening to a bitch that's mad at me about my own nigga like?" I scrunched my face up.

"That's my brother, I'm overprotective about him-that's just how I am." Jkrya smiled.

"Well bitch you suck fix it." I chuckle causing De to laugh.

"How about you ask yo' nigga girl." I folded my arms against my chest.

"Nae" Jeremiah grabbed my arm.

"Von." Tamya sighed heavily. "You fucked Dejah?"

Von looked at Jeremiah before looking back Tamya. "You want the truth or?"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD? SWEAR TO GOD BRO SWEAR TO GOD YOU DID THAT TO ME BRO." Tamya went into a full meltdown.

Jeremiah yanked my arm pulling me back into the room slamming the door.

"Ouch, Jeremiah. That hurt." I whined snatching my arm away.

"What the fuck is you doing?" He ask angrily.

"What do you mean? I was defending myself, the fuck. You was just sitting there letting them talk to me crazy." I told him. "Letting them talk to you crazy is even crazier."

He sucked his teeth. "Them my friends though, Nae. We was just vibing-you got them arguing."

I lift my eyebrows and smile. "You ain't want me to tell on yo' friend? Why y'all let Von do that girl like that? Are you gonna' do me like that and they're gonna cover your ass? Do I need to worry?" I spoke sarcastically.

Jeremiah stared at me and sighed.

"Yo ass not funny." He mugged me causing me to laugh.

I hummed. "I don't know, as soon as I know hoes don't like me, I just want to make them madder."

Ima troll them hoes every chance I get.

"I can't even bae mad at you." He kissed my forehead. I'm literally his princess.

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::