21. Good Ones

:::

Azhanae Sania Moore
CHICAGO, IL

Azhanae Sania MooreCHICAGO, IL

August 11th
3:45pm

"mmm fuck." I squirm arching my back while Jeremiah continued taking me to poundtown.

"uh my god baeee." I scream as he locked my arms behind my back.

"Shit." I heard before feeling warm seaming drip on my ass.

I clasp on the bed catching my breath.

For these past three days all we have been doing was fucking, I'm 100% sure Jeremiah is still mad at me for some reason.

It's almost four in the afternoon and this our third time going at it; I'm starting to think Jeremiah is an sex addict.

I pulled the cover over my body watching Jeremiah put back on his shirt.

I shook my head. He's treating me like some hoe, just like Gino used to treat me.

"Jeremiah, can we talk?" I asked him.

"I'm finna get in the shower." He brushed me off walking towards his bathroom.

I sucked my teeth getting out the bed putting on one of his shirts before following him to the bathroom.

"Can you just-can you just talk to me, please." I lean against the sink as he turned on the shower.

"Ain't shit to talk about, Azhanae." He told me taking back off his shirt and pulling down his shorts.

I sighed heavily on the verge of crying because why he being weird to me.

"You don't think shit different?" I asked him and he shook his head.

Now I feel like I'm in the same position I was in with Gino.

He got into the show as it steamed up closing the shower curtain.

I pushed the shower curtain back. "Can you tell me what you're feeling because I'm confused right now, Jeremiah."

"What you confused about, Azhanae? Shut the fuck up." He mugged me.

"Stop talking to me like that, Jeremiah." I scrunched my face up. This his second time disrespecting me and I never once disrespected him, like.

"I didn't tell you about Gino, that's why you mad?" I asked him and he mugged me again before grabbing his dry towel.

I watched as he got out the shower wrapping the towel around his waist.

I followed to him to the room as he ignored me. He grabbed his phone before passing it to me.

I scrunched my face up confused before pressing play on the video.

My face dropped seeing video of two people having sex and it was obviously me and Gino, my face just wasn't in it.

"How-how did you get this?" I stuttered. My heart is literally in my ass right now, why does he even have this video.

"He posted it, dumbass." He told me.

"How are you mad at me about that?" I scrunch my face up getting more mad.

"I'm not mad at you, Azhanae."

"But you're treating me like a hoe now." I began to cry. "I'm not a hoe, Jeremiah. Gino was my boyfriend for three years."

I cried while he just stared at me.

I shook my head wiping my tears. "Bro fuck you." I said before grabbing my joggers and putting them on.

Like how the fuck he mad at me because I got exposed?

I know I was dumb to even let Gino record me but it's not my fault.

I cried sitting on the bed grabbing my shoes.

"You going home?" Jeremiah asked walking towards me.

"What the fuck it look like I'm doing?" I spat. He chuckle.

"Chill out." He sat next to me. "I'm sorry, Aight. I'm in my head about this shit for real."

"Fuck your sorry, Jeremiah. You been treating me really bad for three days and didn't even tell me he posted it."

"I thought you seen that shit, that's yo' nigga." He scrunched his face up.

"That's not my nigga, YOU'RE my nigga." I mugged him.

"Alright, you right. I'm acting like a lul ass boy bout that shit. I just don't want another nigga to ever have you like I got you." Jeremiah explained.

"Gino a never have me like you got me now. I promise you, we so different-that's why I'm so stuck on you because nobody ever showed me this type of affection before." I sighed heavily.

I looked up as Jeremiah stared at me.

"What?" I scrunch my face up.

"I'm trynna put a baby in you." He told me grabbing my hand.

"Ew. You threatening me?" I chuckle.

"Think I'm playing." He licked his lips pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry for real though, I still got some growing up to do-we both do."

"I understand that." I replied pressing my lips against his.

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::