15. Cut It

Azhanae Sania Moore
Chicago, IL

Azhanae Sania MooreChicago, IL

June 25th
4:33 pm

"I hate niggas that get high and stop answering text." Aanijah said while we sat on FaceTime with each other.

"No, he with a bitch catch on." I bit into my fruit roll up.

"Shut up, hoe; cause you tell me shit and I be going with it looking crazy." She mugged me through the camera.

I laughed. "The blind leading the blind."

"My miss my bookie." I pout. "But I'm still mad at him."

"You still haven't text that boy back?" Aanijah chuckle. "Ou, he gon' whoop yo' ass."

"I'm not worried about him, I can't wait until he lemme put this pussy on him." I sang.

"Cause ah this hear another nasty song, he love it when I pull up with no panties on." We sang in sync.

"Lemme stop, my daddy gon' come in here and beat my ass." I laughed.

I jumped as my door slammed opened thinking it was my daddy but it was Jkrya with Tamya besides her.

"I wanna' fight." Jkrya shrugged her shoulders.

"Jkrya stop." Tamya grabbed her arm.

"Girl you picking for real." I chuckle. She so random, like what??

"Ou, I been waiting on this-tell that lil bitch I'm on my way." Aanijah yelled through the phone.

"Y'all it's not that serious." Tamya sighed.

"It's not me, I literally don't say shit to that girl. You're being delusional." I told Jkrya.

"Bitch you snaked the fuck out and been trying to be in competition with me ever since we met; literally. On top of that, you walk around here thinking you better than everyone when you not, just because yo' momma buy everything for you you a bum." Jkrya rolled her neck.

"Competition? Jkrya there is none." I scrunched my face. "And it's my life if I want to feel like I'm on Queen Elizebeth level today than that's what the fuck ima be."

"You mad about that lul boy, let's be for real." I tilt my head.

"Girl, KB fuck anybody I don't care." Jkrya rolled her eyes.

"He must didn't want to fuck you and that's why you mad at me because he be slurping up my entire kewchie that's why you went to run yo' big ass mouth to him about it." I argued. "Am I lying though?"

"Man, Tamya move so I could beat the fuck out this lul girl." Jkrya tried pushing Tamya from in front of her.

I leaned on the dresser waiting for her to touch me because blood don't mean shit to me.

To many empty threats been made but nobody have been touch.

"Nae, I'm ten minutes away-" I heard Aanijah. I forgot her ass was on the phone.

"Man, let's get down. Fuck all this talking." Jkrya threw her arms up.

"Let it go down thennnn." I threw my hands up as well as Tamya continued to hold Jkrya arm.

"Naw, move Tamya-let her beat her ass." I heard Dejah seeing her jump onto of my bed running towards me.

I swung on her first getting my hair grabbed I pushed my weight into her making her fall onto the bed.

I continued punching her ignoring Jkrya yelling telling Dejah to whoop me.

I wrapped Dejah hair around my hand keeping up my balance as I sat up punching her in her face.

I kept my grip on Dejah's hair before getting my hair yanked from behind.

"Bitch, get the fuck off my sister." I heard Jkrya. I let go of Dejah and yanked Jkrya by her shirt ripping it before punching her in her jaw with my lips folded.

I continued punching Jkrya, mostly giving her face shots as she pulled my hair and I had a hold to her shirt.

I kicked her in her knee caps letting her limp to the ground taking the advantage to give her more face shots.

"Pussy ass hoe, you not fucking with me." I yanked her off my hair onto the floor. I kicked her in her stomach before Tamya pushed me back.

I looked at the mirror seeing I had a scratch on my face but their face looks worst so I don't even care.

"Y'all done or y'all want round two?" I stared at both Jkrya and Dejah breathing heavily, biting my nails off.

Most of them were now broken but the pain didn't sit in for me yet.

Dejah rolled her eyes putting what was left of her hair since I put a bald spot on that hoe.

They probably didn't even think I got down like that for real but these bitches from the burbs like be serious.

"Lame as fuck bro." Jkrya said walking out the room with her blood shot red eye, that I hit her in.

"Yup, that's why you got yo' ass beat now." I spat.

"Girl, shut the fuck up." Dejah threw some thing off my dresser at me but I dodged it.

"Bitch you linking at the mouth and nose, fuck up." I scrunched my face up. "Before I fuck you up some more."

"You weird as fuck, get the fuck out my daddy house nobody wants you here." Dejah slapped her hand on her thigh.

"Girl, shut yo fan ass up-you was all on my dick wanting to be my sister when I first got here." I argued.

"This what the fuck we be talking about, you think you better than us; ain't nobody a fan of yo' ran through ass." Dejah slapped her hands together.

"Ran through?" I scrunched my face up.

"Tamya, Dejah fucking yo' man and was pregnant by Von but my daddy made her thot ass abort it." I confessed to Tamya seeing Dejah face drop.

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::
These lil bitches is ghetto
Azhanae For President

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::These lil bitches is ghettoAzhanae For President