28.

Lol, I'm back.
Y'all tell me why my mf dad died 😭😭 so that's why I haven't been updating any stories.

But this is the only story I am going to be updating for now.

Azhanae Sania Moore
CHICAGO

Azhanae Sania MooreCHICAGO

February 20th
4:34 pm

"Azhanae." Jeremiah call out, walking towards me. "Come on, baby let's get in the tub."

I sniff as he continue to rub my back in circular motion.

It's been three days since they found my moms body and I'm just shattered. I feel like me and my mother left off on bad terms; we didn't get to enjoy each other much because of my bad behavior.

I wish shit was different.

"Thank you." I told Jeremiah as I stepped into the tub. It was hot as fuck, just how I like. This baby about to be in here boiling.

Jeremiah kiss my forehead. "You good?"

I nodded my head, getting comfortable.

"Aight, I'm about to head out." Jeremiah told me.

"Okay." I replied.

We haven't really talked about me being pregnant. I don't know how I'm gonna be a mom without my mom here to help me, I don't even think I'm happy about it anymore.

I heard knocking and scrunch my face up. I grabbed the dry towel and wrapped it around my body as I got out the tub.

"Who is it?" I ask, walking closer towards the door.

I look through my peephole seeing Gino.

Sighing loudly I swung open the door.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"You been crying?" He ask, holding out a bouquet of flowers.

"What do you want Gino?"

"I wanted to check on you. I heard yo' moms died. I ju-I just wanted to know that you're good. You know, my mom died after we broke up. I just know how that shit feel." Gino express, my heart sank for him.

"No, I haven't heard. Sorry to hear that-um. Come in." I opened my door wider.

"Yo' Nigga cool with that?" Gino chuckle lifting his eyebrow.

I chuckle as Gino walked in. "Let me go put on some clothes."

I quickly went into my room locking the door and changing into Jeremiah shirt and joggers.

I walked out barefooted and Gino was sitting on my couch.

"If you don't mind me asking-how did your mom die?" I ask sitting next to him.

"Uh....car accident." He answered. "Shit, was hard at first but it gets better."

"I-I just don't know if it'll get better." I express, holding my tears.

"It will though. The hard times don't get harder, it's what you make it, Nae. You can't drown in this shit, she wouldn't want you to." Gino lean back.

I took in everything he was saying.

"I just don't know how I'm suppose to move on from this, this the worst I ever felt in my life."

"You not suppose to move on, Nae. Heal from it, yea but yo' momma always with you. You look like shit and I know she wouldn't want that." Gino assured causing me to let out a chuckle.

"Your right." I chuckle.

"I-um-I'm pregnant." I announce with a little smirk.

Gino sighed deeply. "You keeping it? It's by ole dude?"

"You know it's his baby." I chuckle. "And yes, I think ima keep it-it wasn't in my plans but I think I need this unconditional love in my life."

"Im happy for you, Nae. On god I am and I'm sorry for the shit I did when we was together. I was a little ass boy, I'm trynn-trynna grow." Gino apologized.

I am honestly happy to talk to Gino, it feels like I've gotten closure from that old situation I thought I was over.

"I wish shit would've been different for us, I wished I treated you differently." Gino continued.

"We were young and still are. Mistakes are to be made." I told him. "Plus everything happens for you a reason; we were meant to meet and now we both of closure."

Gino nodded his head. "Fosho, but ima get up out yo' way. If you need anything or anybody to talk to, I'm here." He said standing up.

"Thank you and same here, I really appreciate you stopping by." I smile. I look over to the door once I heard keys and I swung open.

Shit.

"Fuck is this?" Jeremiah scrunch up his face walking towards us.

"It's-bae he was just stopping by to check on me." I spoke truthfully.

"Yea?" Jeremiah chuckle setting the container of food on the counter.

"Dude fuck out mommy house before I beat the fuck out of you." Jeremiah pressed Gino causing me to sigh loudly.

"Bae, don't do that." I frowned.

Jeremiah mug me as Gino put his hands up in defense.

"You got it bro, I was just checking on her." Gino told him as he walk towards the front door.

I wanted to crawl into a hole by the way Jeremiah was staring a hole into my face.

"Bae-"

"-fuck out my face, Azhanae." Jeremiah mumble walking into the room and slamming the door shut.

it's short i know 😭 ima do better.