20. All Love

:::

Azhanae Sania Moore
CHICAGO

Azhanae Sania MooreCHICAGO

August 8th
2:22pm

"I gotta tell the truth this the best relationship I ever been in." Jeremiah sang giving me smooches.

I smile licking his cheek as De mugged us.

"Yo ass a simp." Uno scrunched his face as Jeremiah wrapped his arms around me landing his hands on my ass.

"Ain't nun wrong with a simp." I kissed his cheek.

I love how affectionate he is with me, so sweet, and so gentle-sometimes.

"Shut yo' hating ass up." Jeremiah flicked him off.

I look up squinting my eyes from the sun seeing Von walking up to the pool with Tamya behind him.

She did all that just to take him back?

I look at Aanijah who was all in De face but she caught my eye to see what I was looking at.

I'm tired of fighting bitches anyways, so my bestie will.

Aanijah scrunched up her face so I looked to where she's looking and seen Gino walking into the gate with his friend Maro and Leon behind him.

I'm finna kms bro what the fuck.

"What?" Jeremiah ask me, I guess noticing my face expression.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Nae." I heard. I ignored him as Jeremiah look over scrunching his face up. "Nae, I know yo' hoe ass hear me."

Aanijah scoffed looking at me.

"Who the fuck he talking to?" Jeremiah looked up at me.

"I-I-um I don't know." I stuttered over my words seeing Gino now walking up.

He bout to get his high yellow ass tore up.

"Who the fuck is this nigga?" Gino asked walking closer towards me.

"Ay, man watch out with all that." Jeremiah spat pushing Gino while getting out the pool.

"Gang, chill I ain't gon' fight you over Nae, she know where home at, she always come back to a Nigga." Gino grinned at me causing me to roll my eyes.

"Gino, please. She don't want to' burnt out ass no more, TRUST." Aanijah laugh.

Gino looked at me causing me to look away feeling triggered.

"Alright, Nae. You acting funny and shit." Gino laugh touching my shoulder.

"Oh shit." De chuckle.

Before I could say anything Jeremiah punch Gino in his jaw causing him to fall back.