7. Nobody Gets Me But You

:::

Azhanae Sania Moore
Chicago, IL

Azhanae Sania MooreChicago, IL

June 3rd, Saturday
2:55 pm

"Hm." Jeremiah passed me Chow Mein from Panda Express.

I place the "noodle" onto my plate with my chopsticks before putting soy sauce on it.

I've been at Jeremiah's apartment for two days now, he says it's okay but I don't want to feel like a burden.

"You spoke to yo' people?" Jeremiah asked and I shook my head.

"You got to, Nae. They been looking for you and shit." He continued.

I lick my lips looking up at him. "I don't even know if they want me around-I don't have time for them yelling in my face all the time."

"You just overthink it shorty." He told me as he tried to use chop sticks causing me to laugh.

"This shit fu as fuck." He sucked his teeth.

"You just don't know how to use it." I chuckle grabbing his chop stick, placing my figures on the teal. "Just put your figure right underneath here."

"See." I lift up some of his Chow Mein and placed it to his mouth like a child. He chuckle before letting me feed it to him causing me to smile.

"Thank you." I told him placing his chop sticks down.

"For what?"

"Letting me stay here and letting me vent to you." I explained. "It's very nice-you are a very good person."

"Why you be burning yourself like that?" He asked scrunching yo his face.

I looked into his eyes feeling complete safeness and sighed heavily.

"Sometimes I be having these episodes whenever something inconvenient happens-I get so overwhelmed and out of control so it just happens." I express trying no to cry.

"Be honest-you did that shit when you first got here?" He side eyed me.

"Why you acting like it's crack, Jeremiah." I lift my eyebrow.

"Let me see." He got up.

I sighed pulling up his large shirt showing my new scarred marks.

He sucked his teeth. "You gon get a fucking infection, Azhanae."

"What? I cleaned it." I told him pulling the shirt down but he lift it back up.

"Stop doing that shit." He told with me a straight face.

"Okay." I lowly spoke.

We sat in silence as he stared at me eat like a little weirdo.

I chuckle trying to ignore him.

"You need something?" I laugh turning towards him.

"Yea" He licked his lips, he better stop before he get a rash. I watch as he gently lift my chin pulling me into a kiss.

The more we kiss the more I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

Jeremiah peck me twice before pulling away.

"You pretty as hell." He gushed over me causing me to smile showing my parley white.

"Blushing hard as shit." He told me.

"Shut up." I laugh playfully pushing him.

"C'mere." He grabbed my hand. "Feed me."

3:50 pm

"Oh shit" I moaned looking down at Jeremiah as he sucked on my clit, flicking his tongue letting my juices fly into his face.

I continued to moan grinding onto Jeremiah's face as he squish my upper thighs with his hands and one on my ass.

"Fuck I'm about to cum." I expressed feeling a knot form in my stomach as my legs began to shake uncontrollably.

I gripped onto the couch getting more turned one as Jeremiah moan while he ate my kewchie.

The best shit ever.

8:55 pm

I groaned slowly opening my eyes to the ringing of Jeremiah's phone.

Fuck, I can't believe we did that shit.

I looked at Jeremiah who was laid out snoring lowly. This man is so fucking fine bro.

"Jeremiah." I gently shook him.

"Hm?"

"Your phone keeps going off." I told him, grabbing it from my side and it said incoming call from sis Jkrya and I passed it to him.

"Its yo sister you answer it." He spoke in a raspy tone.

"No, then they would know I'm over here." I whined.

I threw his phone at him and crawl out his bed.

"Yo." He answered the phone looking at me put on his large t-shirt.

"Nah, why Wassup?"

I tuned out his conversation grabbing my duffel bag and walking towards his bathroom across the hall.

I think I'm going to go home tomorrow. Me and my mom just never fought like that-she rarely raise her voice at me so the slap caught me for a little surprise.

I guess, I could've been more respectful-plus I don't want to continue staying with Jeremiah and kissing school.

I literally graduate on the 17th.

I kinda like it here with Jeremiah though, like I really like him sort of.

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::

Summer Walker Or SZA???

SZA of fucking course

But I'm starting to like Mariah The Scientist A Little More Everyday..