4. Last Lover Letter

:::

Azhanae Sania Moore
Chicago, IL

Azhanae Sania MooreChicago, IL

May 22nd, Friday
2:34 PM

I bit into the spicy Korean bbq wing and lick the sauce from my bottom lips.

"What's wrong with you?" Dejah asked as her and Jkrya walked into the kitchen.

"When you get here?" Jkrya scrunched her face up as she walk to the refrigerator.

"Daddy just came and got me; we went out for lunch but he got called into work." I replied biting into my wing.

"Why you look so sad?" Dejah asked.

"Me and my boyfriend broke up last week." I sighed heavily.

Although I broke things off with Gino. my heart feels like a huge weight sitting on it. I blocked his number but he continues to call and text me from text now number.

Maybe I just need to give it time but him giving me an STD was my breaking point thank god it's curable. I also been going though mood swings since I got my depo shot, I'm never having sex again but my mom insisted it.

"Girl, I know you ain't going out sad bout no nigga." Dejah chuckle sitting on the black steel chair beside me.

"I'm not-it's just me and Gino been together since I was a freshman." I shrugged.

"Damn, whatever he did fuck him." Dejah shrugged. "Lose a nigga find another one and we to young to be holding niggas down anyways."

I chuckle, she's not wrong.

I feel like I mentally checked out that relationship a while ago; I just go so much love for the boy.

"KB about to come over." Jkrya blushed.

I'm confused do they go together? Because I was literally about to have sex with him-oh shit I will feel so bad if that was her boyfriend.

"And whose coming over with him?" Dejah rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Tamya and Von." Jkrya said. "What? They're my friends; they could come over anytime they want."

"Exactly, they're your friends not mines nor Nae's. What if we just wanted to chill without mu'fuckas in our face today." Dejah argued.

"Dejah, shut the fuck up talking to me before I get mad." Jkrya rolled her eyes.

"Girl, I don't give a fuck about you getting mad." Dejah shrugged her shoulders unbothered.

I never had any siblings so I don't know if this a serious argument or not. I will never talk to my sisters like that-but I didn't grow up with them so that's probably how they talk to each other.

I looked back as three knocks hit the door. Jkrya smiled running towards the big brown entrance door.

I chuckle dipping my wingstop fries into the ranch. Wingstop have the best ranch ever.