25. Tell Her

:::
Azhanae Sania Moore
CHICAGO

:::Azhanae Sania MooreCHICAGO

January 15th
9:15 am

I stared at Jeremiah in such disgust as he slept.

I want to slap the fuck out of him....

I couldn't even stomach that video I was sent yesterday; I threw the fuck up, literally.

Jeremiah groaned slowly opening his eyes.

He chuckle. "Why you staring at me like that?"

"Get your shit and get the fuck out my house." I spat. He scrunched his face up with an confused look.

"Get your shit before I call the police." I noted before crawling out my queen size bed.

Jeremiah sucked his teeth. "Why you on bullshit early in the morning bro?"

I opened my walk-in closet door, furiously. I walked in grabbing his clothes he keeps over here.

"Don't touch my shit bro." Jeremiah calmly spoke walking towards me as I throw his shit out my closet.

"You still fucking yo' babymomma and you think I'm a goofy like I wasn't gonna' find out?" I scolded him, throwing more of his clothes on the floor.

"Ain't nobody fucking that bitch." Jeremiah sighed sitting on the edge of my bed. "You letting bitches get in yo' head."

"Jeremiah, shut the fuck up. Ain't nobody in my head-yo' ass in my face all day and go fuck the next bitch." I snapped trying to catch my breath.

"You look goofy." He chuckle.

Now I'm about to cry cause he dead laughing in my face about this shit right now.

He couldn't handle it when the shoe was on the other foot; if I was still fucking Gio it would be a different story.

I grabbed my phone pulling up instagram towards his babymomma page. I passed him the phone and watch his expression.

"Nae." He sighed.

"That shit old, I haven't fucked Malaya in almost a year." He told me.

I don't know how I'm supposed to even believe that.

I wiped my fallen tears still grabbing more of his shit.

"Azhanae, what the fuck I just tell you?" He stood over me.

"You better get the fuck out my face, Jeremiah." I warned him.

He sucked his teeth picking his clothes back up and putting them back into the dresser.

"I just told you that shit old she just trying to make you mad because I don't want to fuck her."

"You doing exactly what she want you to do, dumb ass." He inserted.

I sat down on my bed silently watching as he place his things back into my dresser.

I am honestly so disgusted more than sad. I don't know if I'm being foolish wanting to believe him.

Like he's always saying he want to spend the rest of his life with me, that he love me and he can't see himself living without me but he's doing shit to lose me.

Maybe it is just his babymomma being miserable-she need to relax seriously. It's never that serious about a nigga; my nigga at that.

Jeremiah turned around staring at me like I was stupid.

"Want me to call her?" He ask.

"No go be with the bitch." I mugged him.

"You giving her exactly what she wants bro, don't trip on that hoe. She a clown, I'm not fucking her-I haven't touch that bitch in so long." Jeremiah admitted.

Jeremiah wiped my tears he caused and bend down to kiss me. I kiss him back before pulling away.

"I swear on my life, I don't want that bitch. You everything I want and need bro-I wouldn't dare fuck this up." He reassured me.

"You need to handle her, seriously." I told him.

"I got it." He kissed my forehead to my cheeks causing me to smile. "I'm sorry, this where I wanna be forever."

I smile.

I just want to be happy without the babymomma drama, like when we're with each other we just be in our own world.

Malaya Simmons

January 24th5:32 pm

January 24th
5:32 pm

I stared at my phone as I leaned on my moms counter. "Why this bitch ain't reply to message, I know she seen it. I sent it to her almost two weeks ago."

My mom sighed heavily shaking her head.

"Maybe because she's an adult and mature enough to not take it there with you, Lay." My mom defended her.

I rolled my eyes. "That perra know not to take it there with me, mommie. She not mature she just scared-stop defending everyone that's against me."

"I'm not defending her, Lay. I just don't see the point of going after that girl if it's between you and Jeremiah." My mom argued.

"I told you to stay away from that boy when you first started dating and he treated you so poorly during your pregnancy. I don't understand why you still want to deal with him." She inserted.

"Mommie, I love him. He's my first love. We been through so much together, how am I supposed to let that go?"

"The same way he let you go." My mom placed her hands on my back rubbing it in circular motion.

"You're so young and beautiful, amour. Any guy will be lucky to have you, stop wasting your time on that trash of a man. He's either gonna end up dead or in jail, let her have him. He's nothing special." My mom assured me.

I wiped my fallen tears nodding my head in agreement.

I still don't want him to be with anyone other than me. Ugh.

"It's gonna' be okay." My mom kissed my forehead.

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::