27. Bad Luck

:::
Azhanae Sania Moore
CHICAGO

:::Azhanae Sania MooreCHICAGO

February 16th
12:34 pm

"Ugh, I'm sick." I sniffed my stuffy nose.

"Why the fuck you decide to come over here than?" My daddy jerked his head back.

I chuckle. "Cause I miss you."

"You got yo' own apartment and act like you don't know nobody no more." He mugged me.

"Daddy, I was over here like two weeks ago cut it out." I laughed watching as Jkrya walk down the stairs and out the front door like she ain't see my daddy.

"Y'all good?" I asked him as I took a sip of my green tea.

He shook his head. "They haven't been paying the bills they're responsible for so I told them to find some place to stay."

"How they gon' find a place to stay if they don't have a job, daddy?" I asked.

"The same way they be walking in here with $700 pairs of shoes and purses." He said. "They smoking in my house and shit, bringing these lil ass boys in-they should atleast pay some bills around here."

"I agree. Dejah here?" I asked.

"Nah, she went to stay with some nigga and his momma." He replied.

I shook my head.

"I'm proud of you though, you got yo' priorities straight. Went and got you a job, yo' own car and a apartment." He added.

I smile. "Miss independent."

"You just like yo' mom though. I'm going down there to find her."

"I'm sure she's okay, she probably just embarrassed this happened again." I shrugged my shoulders.

We looked up hearing knocks on the front door.

"I'll be back."

My phone started ringing and Bae🤭 slid across the screen.

"Yes." I answered.

"This the one you took yesterday?" Jeremiah asked me propping the pregnancy test in the camera.

I gasp quickly running into the bathroom.

"Yes, why do you have that?" I whispered closing the bathroom door.

"Because this shit say positive, Azhanae." He told me.

I scrunched my face up. "No the fuck it don't, bae. It said negative yesterday, you seen it."

"I don't think we waited enough time, baby." He said reading the instructions on the box.

I felt my heart sink. My daddy was just telling me how proud he is of me, now I might be pregnant. I don't want to disappoint him.

"Alright, I'm on my way home." I said hanging up the phone and walking out the video.

"Daddy, I have to go." I walked up seeing a policeman at the door.

I frowned my eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

"Go home, I'll talk to you about it later." My daddy said.

"Um, okay." I said kissing his cheek. "Bye, love you."

"I love you too." He said saddened.

It must be something about Deja, Jeremiah told me she was letting that boy put his hands in on her and now I'm founding out that she moved in with the nigga.

The Apartment

"What that one say?" I asked Jeremiah as he stared at the ten test he brought and made me take.

"It's not time yet, baby. Calm down." He said placing his hands on my thighs.

"I'm just nervous, at first I was on edge about having a child but I kinda want one." I confessed. "I know I got my whole future to worry about but I want to see a little copy paste of me walking about here."

He chuckle. "I want that shit too."

The timer on his phone went off and he looked down at the tests.

I grabbed one and it didn't come up yet.

"Positive" Jeremiah read.

"Swear to god?" I gasp as Jeremiah place his hands on my waist.

"Look, mami."

I read the tests and most of them read positive. I sniffed as tears roll down my face.

"Shit" I cried hearing my phone ring and I quickly answered seeing it was my dad.

"Nae, where you at?" He asked in a worried tone.

"I'm at home, why? Is everything okay?" I began to slightly panic.

"You with somebody right now?"

I frowned my eyebrows. "Yes, I'm with Jeremiah. What's wrong?"

Jeremiah looked at me and scrunched his face up.

"I want you to sit down before I tell you this and don't panic." He calmly spoke.

"Okay-okay." I said sitting on my bed. "I'm sitting down, what's the matter?"

He sighed heavily. "Yo-Your mom body was found this morning in the lake-"

I bearded before everything else tuned out.

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::

Not our sis being pregnant 🙊
but anyways gdk

no but seriously rest in peace to the og