9. Version Of You

:::

Jeremiah Tamir Green
Chicago, IL

Jeremiah Tamir Green Chicago, IL

June 6th,
5:45 pm

"We can go there?" I asked Azhanae as we sat in my living room watching Wakanda.

"To where? Wakanda?" She asked lifting up her eye brow and I nodded my head.

Pretty ass.

"What?" I asked as she started laughing, "ain't shit that funny lil folks."

"Yea we can go there." She laughed causing me to mug her.

"How long you think it take to get there?" I asked inhaling my wood.

She sucked her teeth and laugh. "When have you ever heard somebody say, yea, I'm finna go to Wakanda"

"Be fucking for real." She laugh causing me to muff her in the head. "You dead serious too, ain't got it all in head.

"Fuck up." I mugged her as she laugh wrapping her arms around my neck. "Move, strong ahh."

Not gon lie, I been spending everyday with shorty and today she saying she going home but she said that three days ago.

I slight don't want her to leave but she got to be with her peoples; I ain't see my son son in a week either, ion want him to feel like I'm neglecting him type shit.

Malaya been blowing my phone up these past couple of days too, like she my bitch and shit.

I call my son whenever I can, I ain't gotta talk to her to get with him.

Azhanae kissed my jawline as she sat onto of me. "You gonna miss me?"

I shook my head causing her to suck her teeth.

"You gon be miss?" I asked.

"Nope." She sat up.

"You not gon miss me eating yo' pussy till you cry?" I asked her causing her to gasp.

"Jeremiah."

"Oh fuck baby oh fuck I'm cumming." I mocked her as she placed her hands onto my mouth.

"You nasty." She mugged me.

7:56 pm

"You like it?" Azhanae asked as I took a bite into the Korean corn dog.