13. Used To

Jeremiah Tamir Green
Chicago, IL

Jeremiah Tamir GreenChicago, IL

June 17th
10:23 AM

"Thank you." I licked my lips as the lil latino girl gave me the pink flowers.

"You welcome." She smiled showing her pearly whites. "She's a lucky girl."

I chuckle. "Ion know, I think I'm the lucky one." I told her before walking out the flower shop.

I got into my green srt before starting it up. I grabbed the flowers card trynna decide what to write on it.

I ain't no romantic nigga, I want too though; I am feeling that lul ass girl.

I drove off calling my sister, Aryanna.

"Wassup bitch app." Aryanna answered.

"You need to be more lady like, I know you ain't picking up the phone for yo niggas like that." I mugged as she laughed.

"What you want lil ugly?" She asked.

"What niggas be saying on cards for they bitches?" I asked her.

Aryanna laughed. "You got Malaya flowers? Wow. That's new of you, gon fuck that girl over again."

I chuckle. "Naw. I ain't get that bitch no flowers, this for my new lady."

"New lady?" Aryanna yelled through the phone.

"She ain't my shorty yet but-"

"How you getting her flowers and she ain't even yo' bitch yet?" Aryanna chuckle.

"If that pussy fye you my mines off rip, you ain't gotta be with me, I'm with you type shit." I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's sick." she laughed.

"Chillout." I chuckle.

11:45 pm

I licked my lips watching as Azhanae talk, she so fucking fine to me G.

She was a lil drunk since she went to her graduation party with her hoe ass friends.

"Gimmie kiss, please." She puck her lips up.

I gave her a kiss before pulling back wiping the rest of her make up off before she get that shit on my pillow.

"I want more kisses." Azhanae pouted. I chuckle giving her another kiss that eventually turned into a sloppy kiss.

Azhanae moan turning me on as I sucked on her tongue.

"Come on." Azhanae bit her bottom lip pulling her dress down showing her perky breast.

"You drunk, bro. Lay down." I told her pulling up her dress.

"I'm not, come on. I want you inside of me." She pouted pulling her dress the down.