17. Play this girl a love song

:::not proofread:::

Third Person View

July 1st
11:11pm

"This is so sweet" Azhanae smiled pinning her 28 inch extension up allowing Jeremiah to place the necklace that read Jeremiah around her neck.

Azhanae was gushing at this point, Jeremiah had asked her to be his girlfriend.

Even though her father banned her from seeing Jeremiah since it caused friction in her relationship with her sister, she still went to visit him.

Jeremiah kissed Azhanae.

He thought he was falling for her to fast and he ain't never felt that feeling for someone before-not even Malaya.

"I gotta document this shit for our new YouTube channel." Azhanae said causing Jeremiah to chuckle.

Azhanae pulled out her iPhone pressing record.

"Hey, YouTube." Azhanae smiled showing her pearly whites as she rest her head against Jeremiah chest.

"On July first, my man-my Bookie brought me a necklace and asked me to be his boo." Azhanae placed her small hands under Jeremiah chine as he chuckle.

"So I am now his boo, so if you come as me as a woman, a man, a baby I'm coming to you as a bully." Azhanae blew a kiss to the camera.

Jeremiah laughed "you ass goofy."

"You doing a lot of hehehe, tell the camera you can't wait to spend the rest of yo' life with me."

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this crazy ass girl." Jeremiah said into the camera resting his hand on Azhanae thigh.

"You heard him." Azhanae covered the camera up with her hand and ended the video.

Azhanae turned around placing her legs onto the couch.

"I missed you so much." Azhanae smiled kissing Jeremiah cheek.

"I miss you too." Jeremiah told her picking up his game remote turning back on the game.

Azhanae sucked her teeth.

"You not about to play that game." She told him.

"Says who?"

"Me, we about to do something else." She kissed his neck.

"Ou, you nasty." He chuckled.

"Mhm." Azhanae moaned as she sucked on Jeremiah's neck.

Jeremiah paused the game gently grabbing Azhanae by her neck connecting their lips together.

Azhanae moan as their tongues fought for dominance.

"You got a condom?" Azhanae asked him.

"We don't need them, I ain't effected shorty." He told her. "Ima pull out-i gotchu."

Azhanae nodded her head trusting him.

"Take these off." Jeremiah tapped her thigh.