19. Statements

:::

Jeremiah Tamir Green
Chicago, IL

Jeremiah Tamir GreenChicago, IL

July 10th
1:34 pm

"Hm." I gave Tamir a napkin. He wiped the ketchup off his chin.

"Bro, why you play that game everyday?" I ask Tamir as he played Roblox on his iPad.

"Because I'm a kid." He chuckle causing me to laugh.

I can't be a real nigga without seeing my son; I still need to do way better to get him.

I know I ain't the best father but I be trying bro. I do for Tamir, always; he my only child he won't ever have to want for anything but I don't see him as much and I gotta break that cycle.

"Come on, Tamir. Your Abuela outside." Malaya walked into the kitchen with her robe.

I sucked my teeth. "Bro I just got here why you ain't tell me he was leaving."

"Um because you just showed up, you didn't even call first." Malaya gave Tamir his backpack.

This the shit I be talking about.

"You ain't been here for damn near three weeks but showing up on Saturday, you know he go to church with my mom on Sundays." She rolled her eyes.

"Aight, Malaya foe." I sighed not wanting to argue with her.

"Bye, daddy. Can you give-put money on my cash app card?" Tamir hugged me.

"I gotcha lil folks." I hugged him back tightly.

"Ouch." Tamir laughed.

"Oh man, you scared of a lil bear hug." I chuckle patting his head as he laughed.

"Hurry up, Tamir!" Malaya yell as Tamir ran out the front door.

Malaya closed the door and locked it causing me to shake my head.

"What? You don't miss me?" She smile walking towards the kitchen.

"You know you making it hard for me to be in my son life?"

"Jeremiah, you could come see your child whenever you want-you could live here again-we can be a family again." Malaya rant.

I chuckle getting up from her hard ass chairs.

"Jeremiah." She grabbed my hand. I rubbed my thump her soft hands.

"Why do you keep doing me like this?" Malaya began to cry.

"What am I doing to you, Lay?" I sighed cause here she got with this crazy, delusional shit.

"Oh, ima be here for you and Mir forever." She mocked. "But you're never here-you always gone doing whoever and whatever."

"Like you dragged me through the mud bro and I still want to be with you, I still want you. Jeremiah, you are my first everything. I had your first and only child why can't you respect me? I just want us to be a family." She continued as tears ran down her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Aight? I know I fuck up a lot of times." I told her.

She nodded her head wiping her tears.

That's one of many reasons we won't work, she always throwing some shit I did in the past in my face.

Why always complained about me cheating but always took me back.

Bitch wouldn't leave me alone unless I leave her-gang that shit still not working.

"Tamir told me he wanted a sister yesterday." Malaya smile.

I chuckle. "He bored, he be here by himself all day."

Malaya looked at me like I was dumb.

"We should give him one." She shrugged. "We make pretty babies and if we're gonna be a family again we might as make an new addition."

"Malaya." I sighed. "I gotta go and we can't raise another child in a broken home."

Cause it's clearly no talking to this damn girl.

July 11th
11:45 pm

"Stop." Azhanae whined pushing my hand away from her ass.

I sucked my teeth and continued to rub her ass down to her pussy.

"Move, Jeremiah. I'm not playing." She yelled continuing to scroll through her phone.

I groaned throwing a lil tantrum.

"How you throwing a tantrum cause ion wanna give you my kewchie." She laughed. "I'm on my period."

"I don't care bout no lil blood. Lay the towel down." I tilt my head.

She scrunched her face up. Oh now I'm nasty?

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::

lmao I just want to know why Jayda copying skims whole brand like Chelsea come on now 😭