1: Picture This

:::

Azhanae Sania Moore
CHICAGO, IL

Azhanae Sania MooreCHICAGO, IL

May 1st, Friday
8:15 PM

"You want me to take you're picture too?" Jkrya friend Tamya asked and I shook my head.

I was currently at my dad house because he wanted to spend time with me this weekend; I honestly want to spend time with him too.

I even had two sisters and a little brother, Jkrya and Dejah are twins and they're the same age as me; Davion is seven and he's so sweet.

Jkrya is a little standoff-ish to me but it's okay because Dejah been making me feel included so have Tamya.

"Girl why? You look so pretty." Tamya smiled showing her pink braces. "Stand right and there let me take your picture."

I chuckle walking in front of the black gates to my daddy house.

I am kinda cute today, huh.

I'm wearing a white Ksubi with Ksubi jeans, and low tops Rick Owens.

"Girl, you is so skinny; I thought Africans was supposed to be thick." Jkrya blurted causing me to scrunch my face up.

"Jkrya." Dejah sucked her teeth bumping into her. "That's rude."

"What? Rubi Rose Ethiopian too and her ass fat as fuck." Jkrya tried to justify her unkind words.

I lick my lips ignoring what she just said because I'm not the type to be confrontational but I do sort of feel away.

"But her ass is slight fat; it's kinda plump." Tamya chuckle looking at my ass making me feel a little uncomfortable.

"At least her face card valid, bitches be having a fat ass but gorilla in the face." Dejah said walking towards me with a smile.

"Don't trip bout' her, she just trying to get used to having a new sister; you know you our ghetto twin." Dejah whispered.

I chuckle. "Yea, I'm not tripping." I lied.

"Come on y'all, Von dem rushing me." Tamya rolled her eyes walking to her Nissan.

Dejah said they got an party bus so they could all ride together and back from the concert; I would've just met her there to be honest.

"They want to see they man so bad." Jkrya said causing them to laugh as we got into the car and I got into the back with Dejah.

I looked at my phone that was going off.

My man💞

u fr not coming to see me tonight?

no Gino
I told you im going ti the future concert

u lame asl
rather go see some other nigga den yo own
that's weird asl
u ain't even tell me u was going outside tonight